How's it going?

ifiwasarichfan said:
A question for you Shafter.

Why when you are as mid table as mid table can be and only a Goal down against Valencia did Pulis put out a weakened team. It seems to defy logic.

Hope to see the best of Stoke when you play the Racists in the FA Cup but not against us.

Unfortunately mate i can't provide you with any logical answer here! When the news of the team filtered through to Valencia there were some not so happy bunnys i tell you! The team that did play though gave it their best.

Pulis said his decision was based on certain players being tired and he wanted to rest them for the swansea game the sunday after.

Shafter, can you tell me of any decent drinking holes in the area. I have only ever been to the Harvester pub near the ground and as it's a 5:30 ko I fancy finding me a new boozer for this away fixture.

One where I can get a decent real ale. Cheers

RACHACE said:
Shafter, can you tell me of any decent drinking holes in the area. I have only ever been to the Harvester pub near the ground and as it's a 5:30 ko I fancy finding me a new boozer for this away fixture.

One where I can get a decent real ale. Cheers

You will find loads of boozers tucked away in Stoke town centre itself but the only thing i will say is that it can be less than welcoming at times for visiting supporters down there. However, generally you'll only find bother if you're looking for it.

If you're down early enough, Hanley has a few boozers and is only a short taxi ride from the ground. Also London road which runs from Stoke town centre to trent vale has plenty of pubs on it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.