How's your mood after the RM game?

Funny the different opinions.

The best is ‘what we’ve done to Haaland’

lol
Maybe we should start sitting back in games and attacking on the break with Erling and Doku, you know like a wondrous long pass from KDB or Eddie. :)
What would they have done if we'd adopted those tactics after an hour or so ?

Gutted as fuck. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.
I am as you say "gutted as fuck"

I truly was expecting what we did last year to them. Yes, I'm gutted as fuck that we couldn't break them down in 130 minutes. We seemed to play with some hesitation when we get near their box. We scored the goals at their place with long range shots but we didn't seem to want to do that.

Deflated.

They were there for the taking and for 2/3 of the match they just passed it sideways in front of madrid.

Opportunity wasted.

Disappointed with the outcome. Thought we were the better team but we did not take our chances. The penalty shoot out summed up the night.

A little concerned… Pep and his team need to raise them for the Chelsea game as tonight would have taken a lot emotionally and physically. think Bernardo’s prematch comments let it slip the players were thinking a double treble was a possibility

Chelsea will be a difficult game no doubt and moreso after tonight exertions

Said all long I’d be happy with a single trophy - personally I’d want us to put everything on to the retaining the PL now

Not sure if some have noticed - but Luton Madrid were hellbent on not letting us shoot from distance.
The schoolyard shouts of "shoot" is somewhat tedious. I imagine there'd be just as loud "arghhhs"as it ricochets off shins and thighs and the opposition hit us on the break.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.