How's your mood after the RM game?

Honestly found it easy to move on from.

We won a treble last season, 3-peated the league title, I would forgive the boys if they are mentally exhausted. So I'm actually fairly relaxed about our achievements this season.
I'm still disappointed about the result but you're right. A 3-peat and a treble is a lot to go through mentally.

There's an inevitable burnout year that comes with that level of consistent success. If that has to be this year, then sure.

Deflated. To totally dominate that game and come away with nothing it’s truly gutting. I’m also feeling annoyed with Bernardo superstar and legend that he is. Why not just slide an easy penalty into one of the corners to have us two new up. Would’ve kept them momentum with us. I’m also nervous about Saturday and I’m not sure physically the boys will be able to get up for it again. But I’ll still be cheering us throughout and hopefully on to a fourth title. We are blessed supporting this team right now even if in might not feel like it this morning.
Devastated
But we need to put in perspective
What a journey we are on
Some so called big teams had their end of season party at Christmas

Im gutted about last night,cant belive sum of chances missed,it happens we move on,awfull tactics by madrid but it worked for em yet again

I'll retract my statement from last night, I'm a right grumpy **** this morning, I hate cheats

That's the only thing that annoys me. Losing to absolute shithouses.

If I was Atletico I'd be asking "why do we get the bad reputation? The other team in our city are equally as bad"

Yeah it's effective but I'm so glad we don't play like that.

I'm still disappointed about the result but you're right. A 3-peat and a treble is a lot to go through mentally.

There's an inevitable burnout year that comes with that level of consistent success. If that has to be this year, then sure.
What weighs in our favour is that Liverpool and Arsenal are not looking any fresher than us at the moment. Although unlikely, Liverpool could turn it round tonight and reignite their season but they're more likely to go out and be on a downer. We're in the best shape out of the three title contenders currently. The other two could not have dominated Real Madrid like we did last night. And that game last night was harder than any league game we have left to play.

To be honest i did think they would beat us ( had 2-0 in my mind) as thought it was probably the game where everything ie fatigue catches up with us.

Annoyed now though, not by the performance which wont get any credit of course, but annoyed as its the same failings we have had this season which have not improved, our shocking finishing and probably the worst set pieces in the entire 92 club football pyramid.

Have a feeling Chelsea will do us Saturday as we have seen in recent times Pep heavily rotates for semi finals due to our fixture congestion and why we have lost so many semi finals of late so have expect that defeat against a much fresher side then all to play for in the league.

only upside to last night is us and Arsenal going out so i doubt we will get that 5th CL spot which hopefully hinders the Rags

Woke up sad them actually quite happy in the grand scheme.... Now fucked off with the more ungrateful fans who moan about this team.
Now I can't wait for us to get into the fa Cup and league and batter our detractors.

I’m disappointed but I don’t feel devastated. My 10 year old son however is in the foulest demonic like mood…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.