HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Absolute radio was funny as fuck tbf, playing anything and everything even remotely sombre in at attempt to be respectful. Every rose has its thorn by poison was a lovely touch, big Phil would definitely have been moved by that as he was a big Brett Michael's fan iirc

Same news on 3 of the 4 BBC channels. BBC4 off the air tonight. Wow. What a strange, forced, country we live in.

It's nuts. It actually started as soon as the news broke at midday. Every main channel went straight into programmes about the Duke. I'm not really a royalist, they're kind of there in the backgrounds for me. I'm not anti royal I just have very little interest in them. With 24/7 news channels why does every main light entertainment channel have to cancel programmes and show the same stuff?

That being said rest in peace Phil and condolences to the Queen and the rest of the family.

Always sad when anyone dies, but the blanket media coverage has been a bit weird to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.