Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

PEP Second half we were better, especially the first 15. Our rhythm was not quick enough [in the first half] but we would take that result. I am honest with them and tell them all the time what I feel.

PEP @DeBruyneKev played 90 minutes, that is good news. When you are iong-time injured you need the rhythm. @aguerosergiokun was sick and he needs time.

PEP I would rather be in Liverpool’s position. All we can do is win our games. Improve, analyse our games and try to improve. I cannot answer about Liverpool every press conference. Now we have Carabao Cup. We will see.

PEP (102) is a lot of goals yeah. We have done so good. In the @premierleague one team has been better but it’s January and there are many games left to play. In January, you don’t win the league
Pep should know by now that there’s actually a January cup and there’s alway one January champ elect.

Marriner, unbelievable Jeff on the penalty decision.
Garbage first half, Kev up front? and Gundogan should have been subbed off at half time ( why was he even playing ?, should have been held back for next two cup games).
Better start to second half when we killed the game with a slight bit of fortune on the second goal ( two offsides?).
Forget this game and move on but poor selections and players out of position by Pep is worrying ( Palace game as well).

We only played well for 10 minutes

For 80 minutes we were slow, sloppy and careless

But I’d have taken 3-0 before the game so happy enough

First half was as bad as I’ve seen us play this season, strolling through the game and really sloppy passing and movement

We basically played ok for 10-15 minutes in the second half to win the game !

We need to be much sharper against Newcastle next week otherwise we’ll get beat

Would be a good moment to play our strongest XI , with all three of the midfield for the first time this season

Probably team instructions are to rest your way through the match as best as possible.
When we need to step up then our game gets faster and faster, lots of games to go and I'm sure the scousers would take an easy 3:0 over a 4::3 anytime.
And sky making knobs of themselves with that new manager in the crowd boll****.

ou
It was. But what about our offside goal?

our possible/maybe offside goal is a split second decision for a linesman to make, the penalty was as clear as day and both the lino and ref would not give it. They are totally different talking points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.