Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been to Huddersfield a few times, once for a wedding in the freezing rain when the car broke down on the moors on the way back, another was with Swinton R.L., 39 points and won easy, 1964. I'll take similar weather and result today. Nice railway station they've got there.

Can't some people just enjoy watching this team. Reading back its awful everytime we are gonna struggle and lose. Eventually you will be right.... It's getting irritating.

tenor.gif

There going to come at us 100 miles an hour from the off..just need to keep our composure wait for them to tire then pick them off...pretty much sure this will be a different game from last time we rocked up at theres....need that 8 point gap back by 6pm just to put the Trafford Muppets back in there big top along with Billy smart

Yes I do, I think every match we play we are gonna dick someone. I don't think we will go unbeaten the whole season, but hearing off the players they are hungry and want to win everything. When you have a serial winner in pep setting you up who can blame them. We got a fear factor now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.