Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans are becoming quite raggy in their arrogance.

We won the League from 8pts behind with a month to go, yet some people have already plugged in the engraver for the trophy presentation.

It is a loooooong season and we need to take care of business one game at a time, exploiting every possible weekend where our main competitors drop points. The 8pts is really 9 if you include GD, but right now it is only 5pts, which is a couple of bad games!

Let’s reel it in a bit there, fellas, and just enjoy watching the best football ever seen in the Premier League and hope it pays the dividends it should.

Rubbish. If some want to be a bit more positive than most, then why not. How come you're suddenly the moral compass of the forum, anyway.

There going to come at us 100 miles an hour from the off..just need to keep our composure wait for them to tire then pick them off...pretty much sure this will be a different game from last time we rocked up at theres....need that 8 point gap back by 6pm just to put the Trafford Muppets back in there big top along with Billy smart
The home team in their cup final will go at it out of the blocks... we simply ride the wave and then pass them to death...

I’m in the “one game at a time camp”... I will not become like the rags and start to feel a sense of entitlement... ever (I hope)

Not saying anyone is, hence my post. I haven't seen any posts that if would deem arrogant or raggish. I've seen a few predicting a
positive high scoring win and given how we are playing, why not. FFS this is a City forum, we're bound to be biased.

Not saying anyone is, hence my post. I haven't seen any posts that if would deem arrogant or raggish. I've seen a few predicting a
positive high scoring win and given how we are playing, why not. FFS this is a City forum, we're bound to be biased.
For sure.... we’re the best team in the land and all the world after all

Going to be a very tough game. Hopefully the big stars don't get into the mentality that this is an easy game and feel they can take the foot off the gas. We made them mistakes last year.

On our day we will beat anyone. So I am saying 4.1 to us. With most the goals coming late (Once Huddersfield have tired).

Made me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.