Huddersfield child sex inquiry

Which is still subject to the laws of this land.

Do you think they are likely to be innocent ?

31 people accidentally charged with child sex in all its various forms, of course, we may be getting presumptuous on the back of the other 910 recent cases, if they are found not guilty I will utter my apologies but I very much doubt they will be.

Long jail terms for dirty child fiddling bastards is the least they should get, we all know what they should get whether they are black, white or yellow for kiddie fiddling but that is another 400 page thread :)

Do you think they are likely to be innocent ?

31 people accidentally charged with child sex in all its various forms, of course, we may be getting presumptuous on the back of the other 910 recent cases, if they are found not guilty I will utter my apologies but I very much doubt they will be.

Long jail terms for dirty child fiddling bastards is the least they should get, we all know what they should get whether they are black, white or yellow for kiddie fiddling but that is another 400 page thread :)
Well call me old fashioned but I still believe innocent till proved otherwise,it's because of people presuming (like Yaxley Lennon) that justice is sometimes thwarted.

Well jog on and then come back on the thread when they are found not guilty and you can tell us all about it then.
No I'll stick my two pennorth in when I like ta very much.
Unlike you I have no idea of their guilt or innocence because I don't know all the facts,also I believe that people not in possession of the facts and shouting their mouths off can jeopardise a trial and the possibility that those who may be judged guilty following that trial escape justice.

I read this report in three online newspapers (its been a slow day). Each report was a copy of the other and named each of the suspects. Anybody know why?

I read this report in three online newspapers (its been a slow day). Each report was a copy of the other and named each of the suspects. Anybody know why?
Presumably there's a court press release that they all copy. Or they're all owned by the same company. It's quite common for local newspapers to have identical stories.

We are not allowed to debate this issue. Just have to accept it or be labelled far right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.