Huddersfield child sex inquiry

No I'll stick my two pennorth in when I like ta very much.
Unlike you I have no idea of their guilt or innocence because I don't know all the facts,also I believe that people not in possession of the facts and shouting their mouths off can jeopardise a trial and the possibility that those who may be judged guilty following that trial escape justice.

No problem you stick your two penneth in and other will theirs and that is the rule of the game, you were the one coming in and shouting your rules about.

I will reread my post to see when I declared them guilty, ah thought not.

I guess if I look in the saville thread I will find you saying the same thing, will I ?

No problem you stick your two penneth in and other will theirs and that is the rule of the game, you were the one coming in and shouting your rules about.

I will reread my post to see when I declared them guilty, ah thought not.

I guess if I look in the saville thread I will find you saying the same thing, will I ?
And I reread mine,no rules,thought not but just an opinion.

As far as the saville thread,keep on looking.

Well from experience of a family member who suffered abuse (not just her)...the abuser received a life sentence....well deserved and then some!!!

If these guys were born and bred here then no matter what religion they are where would you send them back to? The main problem is sentences don’t match the crime. Get tough and I mean very tough and make sure they spend many many years inprisoned. Yes it costs money but it means they don’t walk about feeling free no matter what country it is in. Sending them back, to wherever, means they get a life outside of bars which they should never have cos their victims live their crimes for the rest of their days

I live in a very multicultural part of East London and you rarely seen an unaccompanied woman at night. South Asian men have come in the pubs on occasions trying to put their hands on white women. They were soon forcibly ejected.

90% of those involved in grooming gangs are of the same origin. It’s intrinsically a problem within their community and they need to self regulate.

Life to mean life or surgical removal of testis with an accompanying 20 years incarceration.
But then again better to just kill them.

You cannot cure a pedophile no more then you can change your own sexuality.

I read this report in three online newspapers (its been a slow day). Each report was a copy of the other and named each of the suspects. Anybody know why?
The mirror group own nearly all the local newspapers. Take a look at the muen, Lpool Echo or the Birmingham news the layout is exactly the same but different colours. Plus all give links to read stories in the Daily Mirror.

Life to mean life or surgical removal of testis with an accompanying 20 years incarceration.
But then again better to just kill them.

You cannot cure a pedophile no more then you can change your own sexuality.
Is there a cure for people who think it's a good idea to kill other people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.