Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Nice win for lots of reasons most have been covered, but the highlight for me was Kova's touch to Foden for his second goal.
I know the ball only went 2 foot but Phil didn't have to break stride and the rest was history.

Despite the clogging tactics it was a comfortable win and it was a good way to re-introduce both KDB and Doku back into contention.

We could have scored 10 again if we’d really wanted to. They were one of the most inept teams I’ve seen in years. Absolutely devoid of any ideas, skill, technique or game plan

I can’t believe there’s 3 teams below them in the championship. How bad must they be !?!?

Sorry but I think your comments are way out of line, Huddersfield came to put eleven men in their own area and despite that we found a way through twice in the first half. They didn’t have a shot on target until the game was lost, and several players, regulars as well as youngsters, played beautiful football. Bobb has never been on the pitch at the same time as Kevin, who looked a little rusty but showed his class. Doku too, and they combined for an excellent goal. Alvarez and Lewis were sharp, Phil was brilliant, and the defence were solid. It was far more entertaining than most of the 3rd round ties shown on TV, I think you need to explain your “lacklustre“ comment, do you want Beyonce, Taylor Swift and a laser show or something????
I'll take Taylor Swift sod the laser show ;-)

I never mentioned if was before or after as thw clip doesn't say , I said no need for it at any time
I witnessed most of the incident.
A group of about 15 Huddersfield fans got on the tram at St Peter’s Square.
Just for the record, they were antagonising the pro Palestinian protestors in the square.
They got on the tram with pint pots and bottles of beer and started the no surrender chanting, nazi salutes and Yorkshire chanting and were wearing all the usual gear that you might expect from the BNP morons.
Young lads no older than 25.
A lady sat by me and my ten year old son got up and told them to pack it in. She was a HT fan well into her fifties and promptly told them that they were an embarrassment and that they should be ashamed of themselves. She was told to sit down and shut up.
Not sure what happened next but a fight broke out between Piccadilly Gardens and Piccadilly station. Two City fans were dragged off at Piccadilly Station, one covered in blood and one looked to be unconscious so he was dragged off.
At no point did the Metrolink staff or the GMP get involved.
Luckily, it hasn’t effected my ten year old and he still wants to attend as many games as he can.
Hope the lads that looked to get a bit of pasting are ok.
West Yorkshire for you I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.