Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Very embarrassing
Thick school aged Chavs thinking they are hard wearing burbery held back by an invisible line.
Unfortunately see a lot of this in the championship and below, social media has only increased the regularity as they can now film and brag about it

The twats will see that as some sort of pathetic result though, bragging to their school mates how they bullied City fans all day. Fucking cowards

Just seen that, it’s pretty embarrassing behaviour.

Watching those fanny wipes playing up makes me smile, I'm not condoning violence, but I wish a group of City fans steamed into them, they'd have been on their toes before the B of the Bang.

The twats will see that as some sort of pathetic result though, bragging to their school mates how they bullied City fans all day. Fucking cowards

I'm just imagining Mickey and the boys seeing that. One look from them at the little scrotes would have had them running all the way back to Piccadilly for the next train back to shitsville.

I'm just imagining Mickey and the boys seeing that. One look from them at the little scrotes would have had them running all the way back to Piccadilly for the next train back to shitsville.
They would have got a right twatting for sure , only show your face or carry on if you could fight back then ! That pathetic shithouse shitshow is sad indictment on today’s society an absolute fucking mess of nobodies.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.