Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I witnessed most of the incident.
A group of about 15 Huddersfield fans got on the tram at St Peter’s Square.
Just for the record, they were antagonising the pro Palestinian protestors in the square.
They got on the tram with pint pots and bottles of beer and started the no surrender chanting, nazi salutes and Yorkshire chanting and were wearing all the usual gear that you might expect from the BNP morons.
Young lads no older than 25.
A lady sat by me and my ten year old son got up and told them to pack it in. She was a HT fan well into her fifties and promptly told them that they were an embarrassment and that they should be ashamed of themselves. She was told to sit down and shut up.
Not sure what happened next but a fight broke out between Piccadilly Gardens and Piccadilly station. Two City fans were dragged off at Piccadilly Station, one covered in blood and one looked to be unconscious so he was dragged off.
At no point did the Metrolink staff or the GMP get involved.
Luckily, it hasn’t effected my ten year old and he still wants to attend as many games as he can.
Hope the lads that looked to get a bit of pasting are ok.
West Yorkshire for you I suppose.
I notice you say Metrolink staff and GMP didn’t get involved, were they around?

Metrolink staff at St Peter’s Square, Piccadilly Gardens and station.
No sign of the plod at any of the stations.
Too busy doing fuck all. My 15 year old got mugged in the city centre this week, threatened with a knife and made to draw money out of cash machine by a gang of 7 teenagers. No plod anywhere, this was Piccadilly Gardens. Appreciate there are cutbacks but resources seem to be put into the wrong areas

Too busy doing fuck all. My 15 year old got mugged in the city centre this week, threatened with a knife and made to draw money out of cash machine by a gang of 7 teenagers. No plod anywhere, this was Piccadilly Gardens. Appreciate there are cutbacks but resources seem to be put into the wrong areas
That’s shocking.
All it needed was a couple of big coppers to get involved today.
Hope they get there comeuppance sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.