Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Some of the Town fans really were obnoxious. Interesting to see the police take no action when they sung about "dirty Arab money" inside and outside the stadium. Why is public overt racism against Arabs tolerated? I thought some of Huddersfield's support were the worst fans we have seen In Manchester for a few years; bullying children, familes, and older fans and behaving like morons. Their genuine support is usually impressive but yesterday it was full of ignorant day-trippers.
Agreed. Used to quite like them, detest the cunts now, inbred cunts

Does anybody know how the lad who got hurt on the tram is?
Hope he's ok..looked really nasty ..hope the police catch the cunts who attacked him.

Whilst not wanting to go back to the bad old days of the 70s and 80s I do feel we are bit more of a soft touch than we used to be. We are no longer the sort of place where away fans would come and keep their heads down rather than be openly causing trouble. Suppose it comes with the more Corporate/Family friendly club we now are.
Where are the Francis brothers when you need them.
(Sounds like a religious order ).
Although I imagine they are all in there mid/late 60s by now, so they would have to get someone to hold their Zimmer frames before they laid into opposition fans !!!

Whilst not wanting to go back to the bad old days of the 70s and 80s I do feel we are bit more of a soft touch than we used to be. We are no longer the sort of place where away fans would come and keep their heads down rather than be openly causing trouble. Suppose it comes with the more Corporate/Family friendly club we now are.
Remember seeing a Huddersfield fan in a rags shirt giving it large at Maine Rd in the late 90s with his mates. He got battered and the shirt ripped off him. In those days it was dangerous to take liberties in Moss Side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.