Huddersfield (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been offered a spare for Sunday. Looking forward to it. Looked at the price of a standard ticket and almost £50 to see us against Huddersfield is too much. Huddersfield away tickets at £30 are still on general sale too. How can a family of 4 justify £150 plus drinks/food/travel. No wonder the family stand is always patchy. You'd have to be mad to spend that when it can get you so much more for your buck

They drew nil nil, in my book that means it worked for 90 minutes

Only in a very shallow sense. Anyone can get lucky in one game but over a season, you'll need a lot more than luck. Put another way, if they put 10 men behind the ball, defend like crazy and the game ends 0-0 - but we have missed an open goal and a penalty, would you say the tactics have worked?

Only one way this game is going I'm afraid. Everyone behind the ball and defend like f..k.

To quote 'they have come with a plan and stuck to it well'. No mention of time wasting or being boring.

Only in a very shallow sense. Anyone can get lucky in one game but over a season, you'll need a lot more than luck. Put another way, if they put 10 men behind the ball, defend like crazy and the game ends 0-0 - but we have missed an open goal and a penalty, would you say the tactics have worked?
Didn’t say they would manage it again, I said they did it for the full 90 mins last season, successfully. I give them credit that they worked their bollocks off and got a point they deserved. Do I think they will do it again this season - yes I do, but unsuccessfully. If GDM says we will win 4 0 then we will

Last edited:
Did Sterling miss the open goal? :-)

We should be able to win this one, and I think we might even see three at the back.

Ederson
Kompany
Stones
Laporte
Walker
De Bruyne
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Mendy
Aguero
Sterling
Six defenders against Huddersfield! No thanks. We will need creativity to unlock their defence, so Sane and Mahrez should start.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Bernardo De Bruyne Gundogan Sterling
Aguero Jesus
As much creativity as we can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.