Huddersfield v City post match

don't know why there is so much negativity. we are still in the tie. we were disjointed but very understandable bearing Monaco is only a few days away. fernado was easily motm. stones excellent and Bravo didn't put a foot wrong. good to see . we'll smash them at ours.

don't know why there is so much negativity. we are still in the tie. we were disjointed but very understandable bearing Monaco is only a few days away. fernado was easily motm. stones excellent and Bravo didn't put a foot wrong. good to see . we'll smash them at ours.

Exactly that.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but when
both teams produce such a drab awful
display making numerous changes that
then lead to a replay surely this policy is
counter productive?
Far too much emphasis again is being placed
on the Champions League, a trophy we have
little chance of winning and sacrificing a trophy that represents our best chance of
silverware this season.
I get it but don't agree with it.

I think we have a good chance at the CL this time around, a better chance with Jesus not injured but Aguero loves the CL. we went to final four last season and if we beat what is surely a strong Monaco side, get the luck of the draw and avoid Bayern I hope we can have a good run. Its true though the FA Cup is our best chance for a trophy considering the types of team in the cup compared to the CL or league.

City do not know what the Fa cup is. According to the gospel of Hoddle on Bt just now.

Are we yet to concede a goal , and not yet had a home draw. Lovely man.

Thats down to whew we played Chelsea last season and played kids, Liverpool do it and 'they have total faith in youngsters' until Wolves pan them of course.

Agree 100%, to much negativity about this result we're still in the cup ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.