Huddersfield v City post match

Not the worst result in the world given the 11 we started with, still in the cup and we have nearly 2 weeks off after Monaco. It could have been worse, so i'll take that.
Won't the replay be during that two week break?

I'll add that for the 433/4141 approach to work, the front three has to set the tone with intensity, pressing and work rate and the others will follow. This was lacking today.

Both Sancho and Diaz are now better than Navas, hopefully that will be his last ever appearance for us.

Boring. Not a disaster though, just an additional match.

Glad I watched the u23's earlier though, 4-3 away to Chelsea was the far better watch..
I did....Diaz and Sancho would've added more to that side at Huddersfield today!....Bravo was a plus point today apart from that thought we were awful and now no derby on 1st March = fixture pile up on the cards late season.

Pitch was awful. It really does affect our natural game. The ball just moves differently and I don't think we ever settled into any rhythm as a consequence.

Looking at Pep at the end there he was glad of a draw. Just get the fuck out a town and replay on a proper football pitch

Are you saying 'hello' North American native style or do you mean 'Why`? I think they will look upon today's match as their best chance and will now have to re-focus on the PL aspirations. I don't know what their fixture list is like in the Championship but I think they will feel a little more deflated at not finishing the job off today.

Happy enough with a draw. Home game with a chance to get into the quarter final. I'll have that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.