Huddersfield v City post match

Well a replay's not the end of the world. Thought Fernando and Agüero were pretty good but I'll give Stones motm. Felt there were a lot of nearly moments in front of goal today but hopefully we'll get it right in the replay.

What has happend to Kun?!
He played more like Tevez today. Thought we should've put Nacho on near the end, because Aguero was doing fine as an attacking mid, but we needed a striker in the box. Nacho would've been most likely to get on the end of Navas' one good cross (which was one more than Sane, by the way...).

Do we have any youth teams? Our current and previous managers would rather play the likes of Delph and Fernando than Garcia.

Never mind we'll spend another 30-40m on a young prospect from another club.

IMO that'll be the last time we see Delph, Fernando and Navas in a lineup
-Nolito is only bench worthy

Garcia should have started instead of Delph.

Other part of it...in all seriousness is that our Pep Style means we really suffer on a choppy pitch like this was.

An awful performance but at least we are in the hat for next round. Take Yaya, KDB, Silva, Sterling and Sane (admittedly not a great cameo today) out of the team and we have zero creativity.

Happy enough with a draw. Home game with a chance to get into the quarter final. I'll have that.
Totally agree. I'd be less happy if wed have run the 1st 11 ragged to get a 0-1 before next week. Pushes the derby to April apparently.

Was shit to watch, we had no creativity in the side until Kev & Sane came on. I thought we looked better when they came on. You often get shit cup games, as long as we win the replay at ours it will all be forgotten. On a positive note I thought Bravo had an alright game, some of his balls out were very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.