Huddlestones goal

Comedy gold - Spurs fans telling us we have been lucky with decisions.

Anyone remember Chimbonda being blatantly offside and propelling the ball into the goal with his arm? Not to mention the dive just before that. Spurs won 2-1.

Remember Frazier Campbell's dive (in around the 80th minute) after the ball had landed in Shay Given's hands. Spurs got a penlaty, scored and won 2-1.

Then there was the clear elbow to the face of Barton by Atouba as the scouser was running back to defend an attack. Spurs scored on that attack with Joey Barrton lying on the floor.

Lucky City, eh?

What about the Twente game the other week...three penalties that should not have been given. Two of them were not even marginal decisions. Yet you go on Spurs forums and hey think they are the unluckiest club on the planet.

Remember Zokora being sent off at your ground for tackling thin air?

Remember Mendes scoring at Old Trafford 5 yards over the line without being given

Remember Gomes winning the ball against Carrick and it being given a penalty

Remember Keano slipping over into a Brum player and being sent off for it

Remember Mido and another Chelsea player going up for a header Mido getting sent off for using his arm when it was 50/50

Remember Tarrico being sent off at Old Trafford and a penalty being given when he didn't touch the player and it being cleary 2 yards outside the box

Remember Defoe having his legs taken out at Stamford Bridge no penalty

Remember Crouch having a clear goal dissalowed at Fulham last season

Remember Modric having his leg broken by Bowyer but the freekick going in the other direction

Remember semi final against Newcastle Dabizas handles in injury time but the ref ignores it, yet gives one against Spurs 2 minutes later

This is just off the top of my head. Spurs get stitched up on a regular basis. What a stupid post that Spurs get lucky all the time. Spurs actually got chucked out of a league once and replaced with Arsenal because they paid to be put in. Considering your last two matches you've had the rub of the green you cannot complain an awful lot.

As I said the active/interfering with play is all a matter of opinion, considering pundits, media and fans cannot make a final answer proves the old way was easier

mano-obe said:

Remember Mendes scoring at Old Trafford 5 yards over the line without being given

Remember Mido and another Chelsea player going up for a header Mido getting sent off for using his arm when it was 50/50

Remember Tarrico being sent off at Old Trafford and a penalty being given when he didn't touch the player and it being cleary 2 yards outside the box

Remember Modric having his leg broken by Bowyer but the freekick going in the other direction

Remember semi final against Newcastle Dabizas handles in injury time but the ref ignores it, yet gives one against Spurs 2 minutes later

This is just off the top of my head. Spurs get stitched up on a regular basis. What a stupid post that Spurs get lucky all the time. Spurs actually got chucked out of a league once and replaced with Arsenal because they paid to be put in. Considering your last two matches you've had the rub of the green you cannot complain an awful lot.

As I said the active/interfering with play is all a matter of opinion, considering pundits, media and fans cannot make a final answer proves the old way was easier

Zokora got sent-off for intent. TBH Malbranque should have been sent-off a few minutes later for a shocking foul. But he wasn’t sent-off.

I could have easily added the time Barton should have got a pen at our place (opposite end to the away fans) about 4 years. It wasn’t awarded to us and we lost 2-1.

The thing is, I used three random examples of games involve City and Spurs. You have had to trawl through the records to find all those occasions when you were unlucky. Three or four of your examples are from over 5 years ago.

I find it laughable that you use three examples of games being unlucky against United. Any team that has played against United could provide many examples of decisions going against them.

Personally, I don’t think City are unlucky, and I certainly don't go around saying "xxxxx is so much luckier than we are". However, I get bored of hearing Spurs fans go on and on about how everything goes against them. I am simply bringing some balance to the view that Spurs have had less luck than any other team in history...ever. Well I can think of three games where officials have given Spurs a huge helping hand. I hear about the many, many injuries and reading messages from Spurs fans such as “No team in the league has as many injuries as we have” blah blah blah. If only you were as lucky as us when it comes to injuries…..

If you don’t like partisan views that are not pro-Spurs then I suggest you stay away from opposition fans forums. I like opposition fans coming on here but you have to put up with people who are not sympathetic to Spurs and their fans. If you do not like it then don’t let us stop you from joining a Spurs forum full of six-fingered chavs from Essex and Cheshunt.

Cry cry cry huddlestone goal should have counted , booo hoooo
Shall we now talk about blacklpools goal that wasnt given ?
teves off side goal and teves foul and goal given lol .
poor hard done by city , not moaning now are ya .

mano-obe said:

And there are sooooo many more besides.......

Keane getting brought down by Carvalho last season, no pen, no red card, no yellow card for diving..... Sorry Howard Webb it had to be one or two of the three

Conceding 3 at Arse, 2 pens (neither was inside the area nor were pens), the other goal offside...... sorry Mr Clattenburg..... fuck us up again did you....??

Defoe's perfectly good goal at Anfield last season, wrongly ruled out by the lino not understanding the rules....

As for the issue of getting relegated many many years ago.... the story was, all the first division clubs were told at the end of a particular season that there would be no relegation as Div 1 was expanding and 4 teams would come up, none would go down.

Spurs finished that season 4th bottom of the Div 1..... so not even in a relegation place and Arsenal finished 6th ..... not in a promotion place..... so it came to pass that Spurs got relegated (no other team went down that season) and the top 3 plus Arsenal who finished 6th got promoted to Div 1....

Now maybe Bluemooners you now understand the reason for the sheer hatred of anything to do with that red scum from South London.... hence the reason most Spurs fans would be happy to see Man City in the top 4 ahead of Arsenal..... and alongside Spurs in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.