HUGE game-Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Napoli V Manchester City Pre-Match Thread

For those saying zabba and kolarov would definitely start over richards and clichy, well I did some research and it seems that Bobby always puts his most reliable pair of fullbacks in important games. One example of this was the bayern game. Just three days before, he had played both clichy and richards in the everton game three days before. Exactly same situation here and given how brilliantly they both performed on saturday, I think they will be starting at napoli. Mancini knows exactly what he is doing and what he needs and he has shown this time and time again. For me Kolarov on the bench as an impact sub if he is need later cus honestly, he is sick and set pieces.

My predicted team for the Match is :

Hart

Richards - Lescott - Kompany - Clichy

Barry - Milner

David Silva - Yaya Toure - Balotelli

Aguero / Dzeko

The fulcrum of this team would be milner to win the balls with barry and yaya toure to make central runs into the box. David Silva move centrally when he has to Milner to take the right flank will yaya toure and barry stay back to watch for any counter. Quick and fluid game of pass-and-move. This game will hopefully be in our pocket.

To The 800

Good luck to you guys!
Sing your hearts out as usual!
Even if i just hear you's once, above 50 odd thousand Napoli fans il be proud!

Lets get a win a secure a place in the knock outs!

CTWD

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Silva Yaya Balotelli
Aguero

Re: To The 800

I thought there were a lot more than 800 going?!

Re: To The 800

danburge82 said:
I thought there were a lot more than 800 going?!

Im sure it said on the OS that they sent letters to the 800 who bought tickets about their safety :P well the more the merrier

johnny crossan said:
About to jet off to Italy - everybody fully fit according to SSN
Aguero missed Italian training session through injury according to Sky News Sports report at 6.55pm

OfficialMR2 Micah Richards
Wow just arrived in naples! Hostile isn't the word! Geeezeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.