HUGE game-Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Napoli V Manchester City Pre-Match Thread

nervous about this one, won't be able to sleep tonight

johnny crossan said:
BlueGun said:
Milner has to start ahead of Barry. I'm not a Milner fan but he has grown a lot on me lately.
Milner, Barry, De Jong, Silva and Yaya in midfield behind Dzeko as lone striker. Gotta be cautious.
I quite like the look of this one. A lot, actually. It would be workman like and would be hard to penetrate. Not to mention, Dzeko as a lone striker would have all the service in the world he needs.

However in open play, I don't think Napoli can break us down barring a mistake on our end. Maybe on a lucky counterrattack like last time. I think we can play an attacking lineup, but to be honest if Mancini played a slightly more defense lineup against the weakest team, Villarreal, then he may very well do so again against Napoli.

Possible team?

abBCNAYabb.jpg

I don't know why Balotelli and Dzeko cannot start together tomorow?

Balo will play:
"Balotelli was scheduled to take part in the official Uefa press conference alongside Mancini but the club decided to pull him out rather than risk the player saying something that might inflame tensions."

Jumanji said:
Balo will play:
"Balotelli was scheduled to take part in the official Uefa press conference alongside Mancini but the club decided to pull him out rather than risk the player saying something that might inflame tensions."

I really love the guy.

MCFC BOB said:
Possible team?
abBCNAYabb.jpg
That would be my choice except I think Mario may play instead of Edin. We need Micah and Gael to be at their best on Sunday, as Liverpool have pace. Aguero definitely needs a short rest before we play Pool, Chelsea and Arse in the Premier League.

hart
micah komps lesscott kola
de jong barry
yaya
aguero silva
dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.