Huge thanks to a Chelsea fan

Top bunch yesterday, having stood in the shed in the 70s and a LC game in the 80s when it was tasty to say the least, it was a superb day yesterday both on the tube to Wembley, in the ground and back down Wembley way, great banter and singing in the tunnel just before the steps up to Wembley Park.
Great show from both sets of fans and once again a great day out in London.

Nice to see so many young fans from each club enjoying the occasion.

Newcastle and Millwall take note this is how to a Big Club.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all you City fans who were there yesterday, it was a pretty awesome day (even though we lost!!)

Me and the wife are long time Chelsea fans, and have been to more games than we can remember. The games we play between the two of us are rapidly becoming our favourite of the season, and that's due not just due to the football but also because of the City fans...

Yesterday was a prime example, the banter was good natured, every city fan we talked to was great with our two young boys, even our miserable sod of an older son had a great day and was smiling and he normally moans all through whatever game we go to...

We''ve never been on an away to City, but I think we''ll almost definitely have to in the future.

Anyway, thanks, we put the likes of those M***wall twonks to shame. I'd buy you all a beer but I probably couldn't afford a half after the mugging my wallet took yesterday, good job Wembley doesn't come round that often, cheers!

Darren.

What a load of shite this thread is. You're not a proper football fan unless you're fighting in the stands or punching a horse somewhere

this respect nonsense will never catch on

MrCreosote said:
I just wanted to say a big thanks to all you City fans who were there yesterday, it was a pretty awesome day (even though we lost!!)

Me and the wife are long time Chelsea fans, and have been to more games than we can remember. The games we play between the two of us are rapidly becoming our favourite of the season, and that's due not just due to the football but also because of the City fans...

Yesterday was a prime example, the banter was good natured, every city fan we talked to was great with our two young boys, even our miserable sod of an older son had a great day and was smiling and he normally moans all through whatever game we go to...

We''ve never been on an away to City, but I think we''ll almost definitely have to in the future.

Anyway, thanks, we put the likes of those M***wall twonks to shame. I'd buy you all a beer but I probably couldn't afford a half after the mugging my wallet took yesterday, good job Wembley doesn't come round that often, cheers!

Darren.
A lot of City fans wanted to play you in the semi-final, rather than Man Utd, purely because we knew the atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans would be good. And it was. Coming out of the ground I was a still a bit wary about what would happen on Wembley Way but it was good natured banter all the way.

meeesh said:
I'm so sorry that routemaster bus got canned and bottled outside the greyhound yesterday now,as it was full of Chelsea fans,giving us all the fingers and wankers signs as they crawled past.....but not all fans are bad i suppose !!! ))
No excuse - those Routemasters should be sacrosanct.

Skashion said:
Indeed, this is what Wembley should be. Stoke was the same year before last and I expect Wigan will be as well. Only rag ***** who use it as a excuse to pick on the mams and kids.
This

Marvin said:
Coming out of the ground I was a still a bit wary about what would happen on Wembley Way but it was good natured banter all the way.

This!

We were walking back to Wembley Central to head back towards Harrow. We found ourselves in the middle of a load of City fans, hopelessly outnumbered and I had my my 16 yr old daughter & 15 yr old son with me.....feeling slightly nervous!

No problems at all. Good bit of banter, but all taken in a good humoured way. Surprised me a bit after being pelted with coins at the COMS last two visits when you scored.

I guess that it proves we all have our minority of numbskulls, but by and large, we've both got proper people that enjoy a bit of banter but can still behave properly.

Good luck City in the final, but I still hope the underdog wins :)

Lastly: to the small group who wanted to know "where were you when was sh1t?"......"When Pates went up, to lift the Members Cup, we was there, we was there!".....just in case it got lost in translation. Hahaha

KTBFFH!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.