Hughes fans and Hughes haters

I dont think we've had enough time under Hughes to say whether we are in favour of him being our manager or are in doubt to whether he is capable or not! we've not even seen enough of him before he came to City to judge him as its not like he's like Harry Redknapp (and before you all comment about how much you hate Redknapp cos you're all bitter fuckers, he's not all that bad, comes across quite well compared to a lot of managers IMO! and are you telling me you've not done a few dodgy deals in your life so far? ahh right! thought as much...hypocrites!!)

but my point there is that HR has had nearly 30 years of management and we can see his track record! Hughes hasnt really got one and is building his now with City!

But as far as supporting him goes i am 100% behind him! hope he does really well for us! so far when we have done the things he has abviously trained us to do we have played some blinding football (Pompey, Arsenal and Villa at home spring to mind as our best 3 performances of the season, played excellent stuff) and look at Morinho's style when he was at Chelsea (yes i know they won things but..) they were slow and methodical, sometimes boring to watch, constantly complaining at the officials trying to poison their minds to give them decisions (like Fergy does)! id rather have a Hughes who turns into a coach he look slike he may well do than Morinho with a side of annoying moaning cheats!

I have never thought he was the man for the job and even more so after the takeover, that being said now isn't the time to go over the whole in's and out's thing without a ball having been kicked in anger for 3 months.

Very impressed by most of what he does. I have a major question mark about his tactical ability, and if he dont get that right, the rest is pointless. 100% behind him until xmas, then we'll see.

im not sure really and i feel the start to the season is all important
we need to get an away win under out belts on the first day and
keep the home form of last season and hopefully momemtum will
start to devlop :)

Personal feelings don't come into it. He's the manager of the club we all support so we're all behind him, surely?
If he fucks up big-time then we'll all hate him, but let's at least give the man a chance to fuck up in the first place.

CTID_92 said:
i'm definitely supportive of Hughes, even more so after meeting him when we signed Tevez
5573_1026047791513_1834850369_55294_7714363_n.jpg
didn't anybody tell you hughes fucking hates students ;)

He's done okay in this close season so far and as long as he brings in a couple of decent defenders, it will have been an impressive haul for him (although our money has meant that his powers of persuasion might not have bee so important, anyway). He does come out with some bullshit sometimes though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.