Hughes fans and Hughes haters

The conclusion of all these tireless endless threads is simple when he starts producing the results every single city fan will love him. Carry on the same vein as he did last season it he'll be gone by christmas

I hate the fucker,,,, He will never be a good manager,,, we are at the most exciting period of our history...His signings are good, but we could all make these signings with these unlimited funds...The fact that he is tactically clueless does it for me.

514SW0QDVCL.jpg

I don't hate him, and enjoyed his riposte to Fergie over the poster thing, I just don't think he is good enough.

I feel he is, and will continue to hold us back. I worry that dawdling over his dismissal will lead us to miss out on the opportunity of capitalising on the massive investment fully and that one of the big four will be bought by a similarly rich owner while we tread water.

Most of all though, I am convinced he will have to be sacked sooner rather than later, and fear that we will simply waste this season in the hope that he comes good. Which he won't.

I wish him every success in the future though at Bolton or Wigan or Middlesboro or wherever he ends up after us.

Im not a Hughes fan but be harsh to say im a hater! I think this window so far he has bought well but this 1 up top shite has to stop now.

If he goes 4-4-2 ill be more for having Hughes as manager but still has to shape up on his during match tactics otherwise we will struggle for top 6 not even thinking about top 4.

I don't hate him but some of his decision making last season made me question whether he's the man to take us forward however i've never got on his back and never will and he's impressed me in pre season with the players he's signed and whats he's had to say so fingers crossed he'll do the business this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.