Hughes has to go...

PaulPowre

This is his team, his tactics, his formation, his back room staff and we can't buy a win it's nothing short of useless the defending is laughable. We will never win anything with this clown in charge.

Be assured everything in the garden is rosy, has to be the mantra on here.

FFS, yeah, disappointing result but gotta get behind them. You know as well as I do that at the moment Hughes is going nowhere. Lets me get behind them rather than bleating on shite every time something doesnt work out.

PaulPowre said:
This is his team, his tactics, his formation, his back room staff and we can't buy a win it's nothing short of useless the defending is laughable. We will never win anything with this clown in charge.

His signings of great players?

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.

Lescott shipped 2 goals today, think Richards needs a chance in the centre again. That's what lost us 2 points today, not Hughes' tactics on this occasion imho.

Simply not good enough. Forget about the "work in progress". This was Burnley, at home, Burnley for Gods sake.

Forget about the Champions League, maybe the Europa next season and a good cup run.

5 points out of 15 and he's still got a smile on his smug face.

Even worse is P7, W1 L1 D5. 8 points from the last 21? If this is the best defending that Hughes and his backroom staff can come up with then I give up, it was laughable at best.

Sorry but the team is dropping way to many points against poorer oppo.I will be decked if he is come the start of next season

Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

citytillidie24 said:
PaulPowre said:

His signings of great players?

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.

wot do you mean signings of great players. i could have waved 25 mil and offered extreme wages to get that lot in.

who is the striker coach, because he needs sacked, tevez couldn't hit a barn door today for god sake. adebayor couldnt be arsed. bellamy was the only one who tried. but i want the strikers to get goals and not leave it for midfielders and defenders to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.