Hughes has to go...

citymad said:
Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

And WHO signed them players ?????????????

Sorry don't agree with this. And who would you get? Hughes is doing a decent job but the step up into the top 4 shouldn't be underestimated!

Not fucking once did the twat get up out of his heated seat to give any instructions.

Facts are were going backwards with him in charge you can gloss over it all you want we have dropped 10 points over the last 5 games and are now down to 6th in the league. It's not good enough.

Can't believe some poeple we were superb today against a fantastic Burnley side who will be challenging for things. Everything is F*ckin rosey in the f*ckin garden and I won't have it any other way. Get behind Hughes bury your head in the sand becuase he just needs another season and 5-6 more signings

Years ago I would of been celebrating a draw... but now that we have had players mouthing off about champions league and all this ambition crap we have high expectations, the players should keep their traps shut, the media are going to have a field day now. We have people on here saying we should sign so and so... but they aint gonna wanna join us when we can't even finish off teams like Fulham, Burnley and Birmingham. I won't be surprised if our new signings all leave at the end of the season.

citymad said:
Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

May I remind you we have just drawn our 5 game in a row.

Correct its the players who are making a mess of it. His players.

Mike D said:
Can't believe some poeple we were superb today against a fantastic Burnley side who will be challenging for things. Everything is F*ckin rosey in the f*ckin garden and I won't have it any other way. Get behind Hughes bury your head in the sand becuase he just needs another season and 5-6 more signings

against a sidethta we MADE look fantastic. average team at best but we were awful

mancityscot said:
citytillidie24 said:
His signings of great players?

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.

wot do you mean signings of great players. i could have waved 25 mil and offered extreme wages to get that lot in.

who is the striker coach, because he needs sacked, tevez couldn't hit a barn door today for god sake. adebayor couldnt be arsed. bellamy was the only one who tried. but i want the strikers to get goals and not leave it for midfielders and defenders to do

Another one of these 'Hughes out, despite the fact we'll never sack him' guys then?

He's made great signings that over the course of the season will keep up at the top end of the table. There's a long way to go, yet in the first week of November people are calling for him to get sacked? Just get behind the team mate! I'm not happy about 5 draws but at the moment it's better than 5 losses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.