Hughes has to go...

Yes hughes has signed good players but he's not getting the best from them! Somebody said on Key 103 after the match, 'We've got world-class players but not a world-class manager to manage them,' and I have to agree! Lescott and Toure are NOT bad defenders, they were good at Everton and Arsenal but have been WOEFUL since they came here. Tevez isn't having the desired effect either. I don't think Hughes or his backroom staff have the capability to manage them effectively tbh. And his tactics drive me mad! The amount of long balls going up from the defence to Adebayor- who never even jumps for headers, he just hopes they make a mistake all the time- and Bellamy who's one of our smallest players is ridiculous. Ive said this time and time again but if we ever need a goal or need to close a game out he NEVER EVER EVER changes his tactics or formation or anything! He just makes changes and switches a few players round but they still play the same positions! i.e, petrov replacing tevez so bellamy went into tevez's position and petrov to bellamys...
He never takes risks! Has he ever took a defender off and put on a striker? NO! And if Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and the SCUM were 0-0 away at birmingham with 10 minutes to go, would they do it- YES! Even Spurs probably would! At this moment in time we are NOT a top 4 team even though we have the perfect opportunity to replace Liverpool. Burnley were meant to be the team we hammered but instead we found ourselves 2-0 down after half an hour! And it's not like it wasn't deserved either. They ran rings round us in the first-half, you'd think they were the team that cost near on £200 million! And then- once we'd come out in the 2nd half and finally got ourselves into the lead, you would expect us to kill it off but NO! We were didn't put away the few chances we had and low and behold- another shambles at the back and we've dropped 2 valuble points. There can be no excuses for that today, especially the first half- it was atrocious! A draw at home to Burnely is quite frankly unacceptable, no matter how well we've done beforehand. I dread to think what Fernando Torres will do to our defence in two weeks time but it wont be a pretty sight! The team, especially the defence ned to take a long look at themselves and book their ideas up because the performance of late have been awful. The first half today was like a throwback to the Keegan/Pearce days and yet we have a team that most teams in Europe would kill for! These bloody international breaks don't help either! Constantly braking the team up at the worst possible time for pointless freindlies in most countries cases- and Englands is on the other side of the fukin world!

Thanks for your time ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.