Hughes In Or Out ?

in!!!! how can you judge hughes? we bought 4 players in the summer before the 08/09 season, 4 players in the january after that and he's just bought 6 players!!! how the hell do you expect them to play?? instantly fuctional? instantly amazing? NO!! any rational fan would think there would be hundreds of little problems in the team that makes 1 big one!! GIVE HIM TIME!! YOU CANT EXPECT A TEAM TO GEL AFTER 11 GAMES! ESPECIALLY THE BACK 4! imo hughes has coped brilliantly considering the amount of egoistic personalities in our squad

His upstairs lights were on as I drove past earlier.
Maybe he has those timer thingies on his bedside lamps?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
in!!!! how can you judge hughes? we bought 4 players in the summer before the 08/09 season, 4 players in the january after that and he's just bought 6 players!!! how the hell do you expect them to play?? instantly fuctional? instantly amazing? NO!! any rational fan would think there would be hundreds of little problems in the team that makes 1 big one!! GIVE HIM TIME!! YOU CANT EXPECT A TEAM TO GEL AFTER 11 GAMES! ESPECIALLY THE BACK 4! imo hughes has coped brilliantly considering the amount of egoistic personalities in our squad

I'm not having a go but what i cant get my head around is we were instantly functional and instantly amazing for the first 5/6 games of the season,now we are pretty dire.What changes have we made since the Dunne out for Lescott,Ireland out for De Jong? These surely cant be the reasons for our decline.I'm trying hard to keep the faith but struggling to see any positives from our recent games.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:

I'm not having a go but what i cant get my head around is we were instantly functional and instantly amazing for the first 5/6 games of the season,now we are pretty dire.What changes have we made since the Dunne out for Lescott,Ireland out for De Jong? These surely cant be the reasons for our decline.I'm trying hard to keep the faith but struggling to see any positives from our recent games.

Unknown_Genius said:
I knew it. If we lost to UAE the Hughes out threads will be in force.

The thing is fella, not all of us have the time to get on here and voice our views on this (wife kids etc etc) so when i see a post like this i will have my say.

And just for the record i`m a Hughes in fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.