Hughes is Safe! Official!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Hughes is carrying on until he is told otherwise. He may well have the backing of the board but I doubt he has the backing of the whole board. And what about the owner, does he have the backing of ADUG?

And why come out with that announcement if his job is safe? He's playing a media game.

I agree with this but the announcement his job is safe is most likely to be from a direct question

I'd rather hear it from the top than Hughes but it is good to hear.

Can start to build for next season without all the disruption and uncertainty a new manager brings. Hughes must get top 6 next season.

Hughes is carrying on until he is told otherwise. He may well have the backing of the board but I doubt he has the backing of the whole board. And what about the owner, does he have the backing of ADUG?

And why come out with that announcement if his job is safe? He's playing a media game.

Surely, if Hughes is going to be sacked, they'll do it as soon as the season is over - like within days...?

Soulboy said:
Just been on GMR... Hughes stated that he has the backing of the owners and he will still be in charge next season... gulp.

Tolmie's Hairdoo, Rammy Blue and Zin Zimmer... what's the word!!!

Humble Pie or Watch this space!

Well thats in then isn't it then pal he must and there was me thinking it was ADUG running the club and pulling the strings not some jumped up taff blowing smoke out of his arse telling us how great he is.

Of course he'd say that, if he's going to be fired the way ITKs suggest, then he wouldn't know about it.

Is this the first instance of a manager giving himself an official vote of confidence?

Soulboy said:
Just been on GMR... Hughes stated that he has the backing of the owners and he will still be in charge next season... gulp.

Tolmie's Hairdoo, Rammy Blue and Zin Zimmer... what's the word!!!

Humble Pie or Watch this space!

I'll just wait until I hear the owners say that thank you very much!!

BillyShears said:

Surely, if Hughes is going to be sacked, they'll do it as soon as the season is over - like within days...?

If they are going to offload him, I'd guess they would do it within a week or two of the end of the season...if not, I think it's a good bet he's staying.

I'll believe it when it comes from the owners rather than Hughes. We'll know soon enough whether he's going to be sacked or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.