Hughes is to blame

i was only moderately suprised to find we are joint favourites with hamburg for the waffa. 7/2

someone cleverer than me will have to decipher the handicap markets and spreads because i cant find odds on 7th place finishes.

Well, given that all you ever seem to do is snipe from the sidelines, offering no debate and nothing other than insults I'm not exactly going to lose sleep about it.

If it gets you that wound up that you have to resort to your snide little jibes every time you see a post of mine than I suggest that this board is a bit too important to you and you are taking it all a bit too serious.

Say what you like about some of the dross on here, but most people at least attempt to formulate some sort of debate.

You seem to just snipe with snide insults. And that's a little pathetic, even if you totally disagree with people.

(Granted, I may have forgoten the debates we have had and maybe I am being a bit harsh. But I don't take it seriously enough to become so annoyed with individuals that I note everything they post in my direction. - Although when someone is constantly pathetic enough just to post snide insults with no backup then it does tend to stick, as in this case)

Pathetic pal.

Absolutely pathetic.

I'd ask you to address what I've written and justify your claim that it isn't based on 'fact' but that seems totally beyond you.

I'm guessing some more snide one liners might be next? Go ahead. I find it quite funny that someone is that pathetic.

very briefly, you misrepresented me in your last post before you left.. i have never pinned anything on us finishing 7th and winning the uefa cup, i have seen enough to believe that hughes should remain in charge, barring a major meltdown in the team or a serious breach of professionalism before the end of the season. my point was only that i think your argument is dependant on us NOT achieving those goals.

Ric said:
allyboy said:
A: Mr Mourinho.

A: There's no suggestion he's available

and

B: If we didn't win the league that season people on here would complain that he wasn't up to the job

A is irrelevant, Hughes wasn't 'available' either when he was hired.

B is pure speculation and also irrelevant, if a minority of muppets don't have the patience to give a proven trophy winning manager time who cares? They could whinge all they liked on here but it wouldn't make any difference to the owners/Mourinho/the real world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.