Hughes knows something big is going to happen in January

Matty said:
twinkletoes said:
The doom mongers won't listen so I will not try arguing with them anymore.
Translation - "I'm wrong and I've run out of spurious reason to try and fool people into thinking I'm right, so I'll give up".

Nobody could make a fool of you.

mancity5 said:
Steven Irelands performances this season, IMO are down to Steven Ireland and no one else.

IMO Hughes is a fucking clown.

So when Ireland praises MH after his peformances have improved that is a total coincidence?

mancity5 said:
Steven Irelands performances this season, IMO are down to Steven Ireland and no one else.

I agree in the main. Ireland's performances have improved mainly because Ireland has knuckled down and concentrated on his football. I was one of the posters who never really thought Ireland would amount to much more than he'd done already. I was wrong. If Hughes contributed to this at all then it's been very minute indeed.

twinkletoes said:
mancity5 said:

So when Ireland praises MH after his peformances have improved that is a total coincidence?

Whats Ireland gonna say? 'Hughes is shite,'ive been watching robinho videos on you tube and thats why i'm playing better'?

Ireland is better now because he spent the entire off season on an intensive training course to improve his fitness and upper body strength. the technique was always there.
he did this off his own back. fuck all to do with hughes

The only way Hughes has had an influence on Ireland is by playing him in the centre of midfield.The last few matches he's been playing on the left and has been fairly shite.Coincidence??

tommcfc said:
Ireland is better now because he spent the entire off season on an intensive training course to improve his fitness and upper body strength. the technique was always there.

Lets get the whole squad on this next year!

staffs_blue said:
The only way Hughes has had an influence on Ireland is by playing him in the centre of midfield.The last few matches he's been playing on the left and has been fairly shite.Coincidence??

No, he's played out of position the same as SWP has been affected by playing centre midfield.

IFeedGoats said:
tommcfc said:

Lets get the whole squad on this next year!

lol
especially the lightweights
petrov, elano, robinho, swp (although he's rarely muscled off it)

twinkletoes said:
staffs_blue said:

No, he's played out of position the same as SWP has been affected by playing centre midfield.

so your saying the same manager who has supposedly improved ireland has also contributed to his recent poor form by playing him unneccessarily out of position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.