Hughes: "My teams have always been stronger in the New Year"

Hughes: "My teams have always been stronger in the New Year"

Didsbury Dave said:
Sigh said:
"in what we were trying to do today."

Add "Obviously" (obviously), throw in "in that respect" and "in what we are trying to achieve" along with a few random words and youve got your own little Mark Hughes phrase generator.
Don't forget "dynamic". Or that when you say "obviously" that sometimes you say it like you are trying to hold in a burp.

With small squad the zamora injury has taken its toll.

Mancini relies on a few key Hughes signings, but don't let that put anyone off.

fair comment but it's a team game. there was no team fluency with hughes. maybe with time yes but there was/is better than hughes. we are seeing some fluency now and dare it be said that such a recognition of hughes failings was seen by some on this forum but also by the team we have in the office. hats off to them - lets recognise and applaud hard decisions well made.

Evil Roy Slade said:
fair comment but it's a team game. there was no team fluency with hughes. maybe with time yes but there was/is better than hughes. we are seeing some fluency now and dare it be said that such a recognition of hughes failings was seen by some on this forum but also by the team we have in the office. hats off to them - lets recognise and applaud hard decisions well made.
I agree.
Let's recognise and applaud them for getting us to the champs league & to a major cup final & finding a way that has got ALL the media hating our fuckin guts for the way we behaved in his sacking,etc,oh & spending another £130 million should get a special mention,cheers for the fluency aswell.

the thing is.... he's right.

we were nothing short of average to slightly-better-than-average in the second half of his first season. it was a huge improvement.

he's definitely right on that,i support him to the fullest in what he does but city's ambition was big than his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.