Hughes - no charisma

we`ll just have accept that some fans will never take to him no matter what he does, the utd hatred is just too strong

sdm said:
He comes across as a bit quiet and maybe i say shy,that does not say he lacks charisma.When in terminal 1 before flying out to the Schalke game he spoke to lots of blues,myself included.He answered every question and posed for every photo,with a great amount of grace,he was quiet but a decent bloke .That's the impression i got and i've met him.

Agree mate. Charisma has sod all to do with being a good manager. Big Mal, bless him, had it in bucketloads and he was a disaster as a manager.

Bob Paisley was a quiet man - and a great manager.

Some of these anti Hughes posts are pathetic.

Yep Sven was riveting wasn't he! Velllllllllllll.....

Wenger, Taggart, Benitez.....also fantastic entertainment!

That Alan Carrs a scream though isn't he and his dads an ex manager, so he has football pedigree- get him in!

Carlsberg don't make stupidly tenuous anti Hughes threads, but if they did....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yep Sven was riveting wasn't he! Velllllllllllll.....

Wenger, Taggart, Benitez.....also fantastic entertainment!

That Alan Carrs a scream though isn't he and his dads an ex manager, so he has football pedigree- get him in!

Carlsberg don't make stupidly tenuous anti Hughes threads, but if they did....

Don't often agree with Brooklands, but he's spot on here. Couldn't give a flying one whether or not Hughes dazzles the squad with his sparkling wit or plays the raconteur at the Christmas party.

I'd much rather the quiet, efficient manager than the circus you get with media whores like Fat Sam, Steve Bruce and Harry Redknapp.

Feel free to clutch at these:

drinking-straws.jpg

They beat arsenal away, they drew with liverpool, beat spurs away, scored 3 at old trafford, and are 7th in the league. (premier league) pretty good for a championship team eh? ffs

To me that comes across as a blue that wanted city to lose. we win 5 1 and some so called blue comes on a comments on the way hughes does interviews!!

For gods sake come on we won 5 1 played really well and you post that please fuck off!!

coops said:
To me that comes across as a blue that wanted city to lose. we win 5 1 and some so called blue comes on a comments on the way hughes does interviews!!

For gods sake come on we won 5 1 played really well and you post that please fuck off!!
Hughes can't win in some people's eyes. Yes, he's fucked up on several occasions this season, and has been lambasted on here for doing so. We won 5-1 today, and it could easily have been 7 or 8. Give it a rest tonight, SD.

Fuccking hell...........

We lose & the managers a wanker, we win & the blokes got no charisma.............

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

How would you react if all you had read & heard about yourself was negarive derogatory comments..

Why not give the man a chance n get behind him...................

sdm said:
He comes across as a bit quiet and maybe i say shy,that does not say he lacks charisma.When in terminal 1 before flying out to the Schalke game he spoke to lots of blues,myself included.He answered every question and posed for every photo,with a great amount of grace,he was quiet but a decent bloke .That's the impression i got and i've met him.

Met him the once and would totally concur

shaundickov said:
Watch his interviews. The guy is a boring, stuttering, mundane, monotonous, cliche-churning machine.

We need someone like Mourinho or Scolari at the helm please.

I'm happy that we've thumped a Championship side with a pensioner upfront and ideas above their station, but my apathy towards Hughes remains. I'm far from convinced.
incredible, what a prat you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.