Hughes on Mancini

Joga Bonito said:
Too bad those Chelsea rumours have died off

That was more PR from his mates in the media IMO. They were also saying he was in with a shout of the Bayern Munich game, they asked some German commentator and he pissed himself because it was an open secret they'd had an agreement with Heynkes for months.

zeven said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
In the mean time - The autocratic mean ass bad manager is having a laugh..

<a class="postlink" href="http://bcove.me/2ufrs5ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bcove.me/2ufrs5ma</a> - about 5 min into the vid

Last question and answer killed me!!
cant hear what the question was,

Earlier on he was told of Fergies comments and he responded and said Fergie was a great since at 69 and after winning everything, hes still in the game to win. He applauded that.

So towards the end they asked him what he wud be doing at 69 and he said he wud be the kit man at the new training complex. LOL

mammutly said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The problem Hughes has is that for all the biging up the press do for him, he is now finding it's owners and boards that appoint managers not friends in the press and whats now becoming clear is his leaking to the press while it makes friends there, it doesn't do anything for you in the eyes of those that hire you for a job.

Exactly.

He jumped ship at Fulham thinking his reputation was restored, but the fact remains he's won nothing as a manager and he isn't qualified to judge those who have. It's only desperate journalists who pretend that he is.

Soon enough he'll be a full time pundit on sky sports

moomba said:
Joga Bonito said:

That was more PR from his mates in the media IMO. They were also saying he was in with a shout of the Bayern Munich game, they asked some German commentator and he pissed himself because it was an open secret they'd had an agreement with Heynkes for months.

at the end of the season guardiola will be out from barca. i feel hughes is learning spanish language ...

Mancio said:
moomba said:
Joga Bonito said:

at the end of the season guardiola will be out from barca. i feel hughes is learning spanish language ...

Obviamente

Dunno if it has been posted but Daniel Taylor from The Guardian called this a "Kia-arranged interview" to destablize us before the derby and reckons Hughes has made a fool of himself.

Mancio said:
moomba said:
Joga Bonito said:

It's probably not far from the what Kia was putting into Hughes' head (and the press) over the summer. Here are Kia's rules of operation:

1. Find a potentially valuable asset e.g. Tevez, De Jong, Modric, Hughes ...

2. Tell the asset that they're the most talented person the universe has ever seen, that any club would be desperate to have them, and he can get them any deal they want, at any club they want.

3. Place articles in the tabloids about how unhappy the asset is, to try and influence negotiations with clubs.

4. Once the articles have failed to produce any tangible results at all, encourage the asset to go on strike, or break their contract.

5. erm ... Nothing. That's it. That's why Modric never got the move to Chelsea, why Tevez is training on his own, why Mascherano fired Kia, and why Hughes is unemployed. All Kia can actually do is pay off tabloids to write unsettling articles. That's it.

Hughes will most likely end up back at Blackburn, or Sunderland or Wolves, probably on less money than he was on at Fulham.

No 'top European club' after all, Kia.

Maybe he should listen to his old teacher that everyone can't get enough praising

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236948" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236948</a>

very disappointing from hughes, our owner kept faith with him and so did we for longer than he was entitled to and this is how he repays us? we were the best thing he will ever manage and he shits on us. Ungrateful bastard

he is showing exactly why he was gotten rid of ,even though it wasnt in the best of fashoins hes a knobhead who can only manage midtable teams because of how he arselicks players and the media likes been said he was backed by BIG money and he buys players from blackburn now roques a good lad but would he get into a TOP team just for that fact of his injury record
wayne bridge anyone no thought not he bought his best player without the money i.e kompany so fair play for that but shauny right in the middle ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.