Hughes on Mancini

Ok always had a respect for Hughes but his reaction to Munich concerned me and now this?????????????????????? what a sad bitter individual. any respect I had now gone. hope he never works again.

LoveCity said:
Any of the previously very vocal Hughes inners still around to comment on Sparkless' latest putdown of our manager and club?

Wouldn't class myself a "Hughes inner" as such but I felt at the time of his sacking he deserved more time because just a few months earlier the club had trusted him enough to allow him to spend over £100 million of the owner's money on players and I also feel, barring a catastrophic run of results, every manager deserves 2 seasons at least (which is also why I railed against the "Mancini outers" early on in his reign)

That said, I understood why he was ultimately fired and fair play to the Sheikh - he could've legitimately sacked him on day one as Hughes wasn't his appointment yet he gave him the best part of 18 months. In contrast Al Fayed got shut of Micky Adams as soon as he bought Fulham despite Adams having just got them promoted. To that end, Hughes' only real beef should've been the way in which his sacking was handled (I guess some things never change at City lol) but nearly 2 years on he seems to be sounding increasingly bitter when I thought he would've long since moved on.

the words came out of his mouth is from the note given by his agent who still cannot find a new club for both of his clients yet, sad party.

The timing of this is the most telling aspect.

Hughes' words are sufficiently ambiguous, imo, to enable him to call on the defence of misinterpretation. He is not a stupid man, but equally he is nowhere near as intelligent as he would like to think.

I think saying anything that could even be construed as negative towards one of your successors in any job displays a lack of 'class' ( a word that Hughes was happy to throw about in relation to his sacking) and an abundance of bitterness.

In situations like this - if in doubt say nowt.

His repeated references to NDJ and Vinny are a thinly veiled exercise in self-aggrandisement. Yes Mark, we get it, you bought them.

Also his statement at the end about others benefiting from the fruits of his labour are so absurdly short of the full picture as to render them comical.

I've never said this before (because I always though he did an ok job , but just wasn't up to it) but fuck off you bitter ****. You had your chance at the big time and blew it. Please don't spend the rest of your living years boring the rest of us with your view of the details.

Why didn't they ask Roland the Rat ? i mean his view means as much as Hughes.

What i want to know is the deal between Kia and the slimy fucking cockstain journo who does his bidding "hey brah i need to drop this in the media can you sort it". These cnuts are just as much to blame by helping.

Kia if i see you ever i will punch you very very hard and im not usually a violent guy, i really detest this man.

Also fuck of Hughes, shut your trap and move on you sad sounding man.

Tricky_Trev said:
article00c1015730000057.jpg

tablemu.png

Shut the fuck up, Leslie.

What a complete twat. I remember that series of draws that showed him for what he was. I also remenmber the c*** turning up one hour late for the press conference when we were embarassed by NF in the cup. Shameful that performance.

Absolute twat, totally out of his depth in the big time, Mancini shows how it should be done.

No mark middle of the Championship League manager at best.

“Every Manchester United player understands what United is about. The players understand it is a privilege to play for them."

mep mep mep.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mantelmann.com/pic/stuff/mancinifists.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mantelmann.com/pic/stuff/mancinifists.gif</a>

Mantel said:
“Every Manchester United player understands what United is about. The players understand it is a privilege to play for them."

mep mep mep.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mantelmann.com/pic/stuff/mancinifists.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mantelmann.com/pic/stuff/mancinifists.gif</a>

Haven't got a clue what that is about mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.