Hughes out

Bollocks! Hughes IN, unless you can provide a shortlist of top class managers who would take the job oh and not that fat knob who just got the sack from Chavs.

MCRJON said:
Theo555 said:
I have defended Hughes for too long now - this is his team now and we are losing to the bottom form club.

I would like to know from the people still defending him - what about him is impressing you?

good question, what about Hughes do people looke at and think, ahh yes, thats the qualities we like??

he's a realist. he's not a drama queen. he doesnt suffer fools gladly or indulge people's egos. he doesnt play to the gallery. he does well in the transfer market.

bizzbo said:
MCRJON said:
Theo555 said:
I have defended Hughes for too long now - this is his team now and we are losing to the bottom form club.

I would like to know from the people still defending him - what about him is impressing you?

good question, what about Hughes do people looke at and think, ahh yes, thats the qualities we like??

he's a realist. he's not a drama queen. he doesnt suffer fools gladly or indulge people's egos. he doesnt play to the gallery. he does well in the transfer market.

Yes Bridge is quality...good point

milo said:
Got to be said this did not sound good on the radio...

You lucky bugger I'd give anything to listen to this instead watching it online.

no point in blaming hughes Robbie and Elano are embarassing away from home they don't like the up and at him approach that away fixtures against bottom sides in the premier league.. On The Commertary Robbie got 0/10 for his showing today

bumbleblue said:
Bollocks! Hughes IN, unless you can provide a shortlist of top class managers who would take the job oh and not that fat knob who just got the sack from Chavs.

Schuster
Rijkaard
Aguirre
Hitzfel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.