Hughes out

Another dislam display, another defeat, another embarrasment.....

Long balls again? WHAT THE FUCK IS HUGHES DOING.

Blue4ever85 said:

Calm down bud ... sleep it off like me ... it will look better in the morning .... as long as you don't look at it ...

Damn ... it was a irratating game and shite display of team effort .... !!!!!

Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Calm down bud ... sleep it off like me ... it will look better in the morning .... as long as you don't look at it ...

It IS the morning mate :(

Maybe, just maybe.......one day, we'll get abit of a run going. I dont know, maybe 3 or even 4 wins on the trot or something. Not with Hughes as manager though.

Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Maybe, just maybe.......one day, we'll get abit of a run going. I dont know, maybe 3 or even 4 wins on the trot or something. Not with Hughes as manager though.

lol its 2 days later and I still feel like shit when I think about the game ... went to sleep after it was over .... woke up thinking we had won .. .realized we hadn't ... ughh .... Still chin up ... lets kick some Copenhagen arse!

Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:

lol its 2 days later and I still feel like shit when I think about the game ... went to sleep after it was over .... woke up thinking we had won .. .realized we hadn't ... ughh .... Still chin up ... lets kick some Copenhagen arse!

Jesus, forgot about the waffa cup game ..... :( ..... That's gonna be depressing.

lol ... gotta keep up faith dude! Hell I look forward to every City game try to soak them in ... stings like hell when we lose though ... .wait a whole week and constantly on these forums and then bam! ... we lose and I'm like ... FCK!! ... *sob*

Matty said:
For those calling the "Hughes Out" posters knobs and wankers can they please take something into account, it's their opinion, they have a right to it.

And i have a right to mine. If they wanna come on here after every defeat and slag off the manager or individual players then they will continue to get stick from me regarding their 'opinion'.

stonerblue said:
Matty said:
For those calling the "Hughes Out" posters knobs and wankers can they please take something into account, it's their opinion, they have a right to it.

And i have a right to mine. If they wanna come on here after every defeat and slag off the manager or individual players then they will continue to get stick from me regarding their 'opinion'.

By all means give them stick about their opinion, it's a message board for discussing City so that's the entire point. However, and this goes for the 'Hughes Out' posters attacking 'Hughes Stays' posters, personal insults are taking it too far and, as per the code of conduct, are unacceptable.

Matty said:
stonerblue said:
Matty said:

By all means give them stick about their opinion, it's a message board for discussing City so that's the entire point. However, and this goes for the 'Hughes Out' posters attacking 'Hughes Stays' posters, personal insults are taking it too far and, as per the code of conduct, are unacceptable.

So stuff like I'll burn your house down your rag loving cnut is unacceptable!? :P ... unless directed at a rag right!

MCRJON said:
lets keep hughes, look at all hes done for the team..........
??? i hope you are being sarcy.
anyway why sack him imediatly after the jan transfer window? no one will want the job now. sacking has to be done before a transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.