Hughes OUT

mark hughes to bowen..i ve got a great idea, get petrov on where shauns been doing ok...er ok you re the boss

jonnymcfc said:
sack hughes, you've got to be kidding me. I bet your the wankas who boo city at the end, who would you bring in instead of hughes, seriously ?
ur gran wud be better

Kevcod said:
pathetic result
Does Tevez actually want to play for us?
Can Toure /Lescott actually defend?
Complete shite

Mate, what are you chattin about?
One bad result
Takes time to gel a team.
Negative vibes wont do anybody any good.

I think that Huges should get out from the manager of the team right now.
He made draw in 5 games. That's too stupid. We have more opportunity to win a lot, but why we can't.
He doesn't has tactic to change the player in game anymore. He likes to sit on the seat and look, but didn't do anything, not change weak player out, not command in game. Now, we have better play than other teams, but why we still lost or draw?
Now, Huges should consider yourself get out from the manager of CITY.
Could you change him to other manager?? I think have many people think same as me, if someone can translate from my language to English. They will understand. http://www.mcfc.in.th
Many forums talk about HUGES GET OUT!!, Change the manager, and An Arab guy should consider on Huges work. They should find the manager grade A not like this grade B or less, we want more experience manager not like this guy.
I'm just one MCFC from more MCFC in my country.!!

PS. Sorry for my English. It's not my mother language.

Why not form a support group ..... Stay Hughes, Ignore The Terrible Eastlanders .... or S.H.I.T.T.E .... Then campaign for the return of Jon Macken , and then get Robbie Savage and get Jo back from Everton and lend them Lescott who'll mysteriously become a very good player again :)

hughes has never won anything as a manager and never will unless he sorts out the defence first.burnley were the worst away team in the league and we let in three sort it out hughes or your history!!!

On all fairness we're still in the mix for fourth place with a game in hand. Take a reality check and think where we were 2 years ago, any one who thought we were going to win the league this year was seriously wide of the mark.

Yes Lescott and Bridge were woeful yesterday, yes our defence has been shocking and despite what Hughes says or defence is simply not good enough (though it is his job to defend his team!). Is whole sale buy the option, probably not.

We'll have Nedum back soon, and what we need is hughes to grow a pair of balls and drop Bridge and lescott (or move him to left back) and put nedum with Toure. If he sorts out the defence we'll all end up overlooking the fact that he still needs to get the lineup and ballance up front right, as they do and will continue to score despite the non perfect stratergies.

Though this is just my $0.02

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.