Hughes OUT

11 games into a season
won 5 drawn 5 and lost 1

over previous years we have said that managers need time...and this is very improtant now...MH is a born winner...he will be as unhappy with the result yesterday as we all are (ignore press comments by him as behind closed doors he will be fuming).

he does need to get the balance right but that requires time

its very interesting that if you look at the pre mkatch threads the team that MH pput put yesterday is very similar to ones that people on here wanted/would have put out......

yes he has spent a lot of money but it will take time......patience is the key word.....our fans need to stop believing the press hype and expecting us to break the top 4 this season....we wont.....we have started form a far too low a position to do that..even with the money MH has spent...top 6 is out target and thats what we should be looking at...

we need stability within the club and within the team....remember we have had to chop and change the team on a regular basis due to injuries and suspensions......and robinho (who would be a big loss to any team is still out)...i know that wont make a difference to the defence but it may well change the set up/formation of the team

the defence does need sorting out...but the players he has bought are all good players.....their form at present isnt showing this but they are.....plus once ned is fit it will also give MH further options....

PATIENCE IS KEY HERE FELLOW BLUES......LETS NOT GIVE THE MEDIA AND OTHERS FUEL AT WHICH TO ATTACK AND UNSTABALISE OUR CLUB...WE HAVE DONE THAT FAR TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST.....

I suggest that the fans which are dissatisfied need to reign it in a bit....i know many of us are long suffering but we need to keep the quality that has kept us city fans apart from any other fans in the world...and that is support for the club even in bad times......and this is not bad times compared to what has happened in the past.....

Kevcod said:
I think that after our recent results it's time some people on here were honest with themselves, if nobody else.
These players are meant to be a few levels up from anything we have ever had, we as fans, buy into the dream, the over priced kit that is hardly ever available, the top 4 bollocks, the new dawn bollocks.
I 've tried to devise a different opinion in my head, I have been as guilty of everyone else of believing this crap, after 41 years I should know better.
It's typical City and these players and Management are a bunch of wankers.
As always the nly decent things about this club are the BRILLIANT fans and the past.

Sorry but "fans" like you who spent all their time bitching and moaning and whinging and whining about this player, that player, the manager and what not... sorry... those are not BRILLIANT fans.

Yes I was fuming when we went 0:2 down, then absolutely exstatic when we went 3:2 ahead and utterly disappointed when we yet again threw it away in the dying minutes of the game after Adebayor, Tevez and others wasted opportunities to well and truly bury Burnley.

avoidconfusion said:
Kevcod said:
I think that after our recent results it's time some people on here were honest with themselves, if nobody else.
These players are meant to be a few levels up from anything we have ever had, we as fans, buy into the dream, the over priced kit that is hardly ever available, the top 4 bollocks, the new dawn bollocks.
I 've tried to devise a different opinion in my head, I have been as guilty of everyone else of believing this crap, after 41 years I should know better.
It's typical City and these players and Management are a bunch of wankers.
As always the nly decent things about this club are the BRILLIANT fans and the past.

Sorry but "fans" like you who spent all their time bitching and moaning and whinging and whining about this player, that player, the manager and what not... sorry... those are not BRILLIANT fans.

Yes I was fuming when we went 0:2 down, then absolutely exstatic when we went 3:2 ahead and utterly disappointed when we yet again threw it away in the dying minutes of the game after Adebayor, Tevez and others wasted opportunities to well and truly bury Burnley.
i feel abit like that to be honest but in all fairness we cant always try and find reason in our current results!! was happy with a point at villa but all the rest ofd the matches we have looked defensively awful and bar shay we would have been beaten at least 2-3 times.last week at brum we were a complete shambles at burnley at home should be a banker win!! its a poor run at the mo that we need to come out off asap and i hope we will.and for all the hughes out campaigners,are you the same people who were claiming how amazing he was with the players we brought in?? ifd so shame on you!! yes things are abit bad at the mo but booing off players at the end is not going to help???!?!? with the players we have we are capable of winning ten games in a row but we have to keep the faith and support the boys!! things have been alot worse than this over the last nearly forty years,we have never had it as good as this!!

Im actually ashamed to be in the same pot as some of you lot. Call yourselves fans?? We are 11 games in, well in contention for champions league whilst playing mediocre, 5 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss...all this whilst playing poorly? I firmly believe we will hit form and finish above the scousers in 4th place...we need to be loyal to Hughes. Give him a season FFS....

I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with any of you panic merchants.

Be honest, what did you think realistically expect this year in terms of league position ... what would have been content with at the start of the year? I am guessing most people will say top 6 at least, with others hoping we could even dislodge Liverpool or Arsenal and get into the top 4 ... right?

The season isn't decided in early November, so let's wait to see where we are in May before we start wringing our hands and screaming about what a disaster this season is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.