Hughes OUT

Chippieblue said:
Howya,
New to this website but felt i should join to voice my opinion to fellow blues who care about this club.
Get that completely useless,spineless,idealess,boring moronic puppet far away as possible from the club we love so much. He's like a cancer to the club. Couldn't inspire a good shite!!!!
This coward sold the heart and soul of city when he sold Dunne. Toure and Lescotte not fit to lace his boots. As for Bridge,go jump off one.
Simple fact is, these players are here simply for the money not the shirt. They don't respect Hughes. Big name players want big name managers. Time for Hughes to go and end this circus we created. Surely we can attract Hiddink or Mancini. Failing that,get Jedward!! Couldn't do any worse than Hughes!!!

Disagree mate. I think he still needs time. Did u see how together the players were against Arsenal and Chelsea, if that isn't an indication enough that things are starting to come good then I don't know what is.

HUGHES IN

twinkletoes said:
Where are they now?

God don't, they'll be lurking around for sure, just waiting for the slightest mistake so they can pounce. It was shocking almost beyond belief when I logged on on Saturday night to find NEGATIVE articles about this and that. If we won the league this season and the goal which clinched it was a penatly, I am convinced there would be a negative about how we should have won the league well before the last day of the season, what with £200m spent. Some of them have no clue what they're on about though, so just let them do their lurking as they're never going to go away as long as Sparky is in charge.

twinkletoes said:
Where are they now?

When performances aren't up to scratch there will be criticism. When we performances don't merit criticism you won't see much. It's fairly obvious.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
When performances aren't up to scratch there will be criticism. When we performances don't merit criticism you won't see much. It's fairly obvious.

...and very fickle

It's not fickle at all.

We were critised largely because our performances were below par and deserved criticism then. Now the performances have improved it's no surprise that the criticism has eased.

there is a huge difference in critisizing performances and wanting the manager removed at every single opportunity when we dont win...and there are some on here that are like that

they are the ones that never wanted MH in the first place purely due to his utd connections........im not sure if any of them will actually admit it though

Ive said time and time again that what this club needs is patience with a manager...give him time to build as each time we sack someone we take a huge step backwards (at least 12 months of development time in my opinion )

Give MH till the end of NEXT season and then if we are still not any closer his position should be reviewed.

In my opinion (and this was the same before teh arsenal and chelsea results) we are making progress.....the team and the club as a whole seem to be more professional than when sven and his predecessors were in charge

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
...and very fickle

It's not fickle at all.

We were critised largely because our performances were below par and deserved criticism then. Now the performances have improved it's no surprise that the criticism has eased.

WATCH OUT! THEY'RE BACK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.