Hughes' reaction to the ol' red nose (MERGED)

Re: Hughes' reaction to the ol' red nose.

stony said:
Hughes and City are coming out of this well. Bacon face has made himself look a ****. Round 1 to Mark Hughes and the City marketing team.
Yeah, I agree completely. He is looking quite childish and the media seem to be calling him on it (which is refreshing to see).

stony said:
Hughes and City are coming out of this well. Bacon face has made himself look a ****. Round 1 to Mark Hughes and the City marketing team.

When we put the billboards up, the Club expeccted to wind the rag fans up, never in their wldest dreams would they have thought they would have got this kind of reaction.

Now, all the talk in the far east is "Who was that drunk looking ranting about?. He's just promoted us for free.

2r3fakm.jpg

Its amazing the "rolling" total of years since our last silverware can hang at the swamp and its OK cause apparenlty the swamp is also a glass house. F**K O** Baconface you are a douche of the highest degree. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START

allblues09 said:
stony said:
Yeah, I agree completely. He is looking quite childish and the media seem to be calling him on it (which is refreshing to see).

spot on lads!!

The senile old fucker has gone too far this time and made a right tit of himself. Even lots of non-City fans have picked up on the sheer hyporcrisy of his rant. The guy's a complete dick, so it's best for City not to get involved. Just remain dignified and respectful - it will wind the ol' piss-can up much much more than ranting and raving back at him.

Well played Hughes and City.

Well done, MH. Dignified as ever. Am gagging for you to prove your worth as our manager.

if you worry about your competitor, sometimes you can take your eye off what it is you want to be. We are trying to define ourselves before we define what we want to be compared to somebody else

Those are some great words. I shall i remember that one.

Re: It's Official! 'Tevez Poster Meant To Annoy Fergie' Hughes..

utd are all about hypocrisy mate...they have built their foundations on it, here are just a few to mention: -

1) 33 years banner and yet they have a go at liddle old city for one poster

2) calling city fans bitter and obsessed, yet they sing about us at every oppurtunity

3) splashing out big sums of money on players, breaking UK & in some cases world record bids year after year

4) reigning in all the history of the munchen air crash, whilst systematically turfing out the widows and sons/daughters of those who died in the crash from the manyoo owned houses

5) raking in millions of cash at the same time, whilst only recently paying out paltry sums of compensation to the widows, some widows never saw the cash as it was too late (40+ years after the crash)

6) mounting a huge banner to remember the munchen air crash, whilst having an advertisement for health insurance (AIG) also on the poster

7) saying they would turn the 50th anniversary into a non-sponsored event, whilst systematically wheeling out their ball boys/girls in sponsored kits

i could go on & on & on & on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.