Hughes Team V Sven Team

taggarc said:
Do you think they should be able to outplay Forest regardless of who manages them? What about how they played in the 2nd half of the last season for the manager that recruited most of them? Do u think they really want to play when they know our new found wealth means that 50%+ of them will be replaced and, if they do play well, they will make the club more attractive to others and their positions more vulnerable? Do you really think ...

Players are in the same boat as the manager. If they don't perform they should be moved on, quietly and professionally.

Disturbance said:
leewill31 said:
that is not a fact at all he got them playing for half a season the other half was relegation form,to me some have just carried on that relegation form,some will be proven right or wrong by the end of the season with new players in old players out lets just wait and see who will be right and who will be wrong?

The fact is that the second half of the season was as good as we are playing now. Sven already had points on the board and was falling out with Frank when our form went bad. Hughes has had a bad start with more time to prepare than Sven and an extra £70m to spend. If rumours are true he's also upset a large number of players in the squad which has contributed to some of our appalling results. Forgive me for not seeing great manager material in what he has done so far.

It's funny how you slag me off in another thread for 'posting sindey one liners' but you have no response to this. WUM

BobKowalski said:
Plus Sven inherited Ball, Didi, Dunne, Richards etc so they are not his team except when he was the manager. Now that he is no longer the manager they are all now Hughes team.

This is dead right

I feel there are a few players who are in there twilight years who came here to get on the gravy train a while ago or have spent a long time with us and they have got in recent seasons doing the bare amount possible on the training ground and on the pitch. Now we have a hard manager who has implemented tougher training and they don't like it. Also their jobs and cushy wages are at threat now we have money.

Disturbance said:
leewill31 said:
that is not a fact at all he got them playing for half a season the other half was relegation form,to me some have just carried on that relegation form,some will be proven right or wrong by the end of the season with new players in old players out lets just wait and see who will be right and who will be wrong?

The fact is that the second half of the season was as good as we are playing now. Sven already had points on the board and was falling out with Frank when our form went bad. Hughes has had a bad start with more time to prepare than Sven and an extra £70m to spend. If rumours are true he's also upset a large number of players in the squad which has contributed to some of our appalling results. Forgive me for not seeing great manager material in what he has done so far.

to you that does not bode well this season so why should it of then? points on the board or not?

we all seem to be finding out the truth to these rumors now dont we!

sorry nowere did i say he was great manager material but he may become a very good manager given time.

allso to your last post sometimes you need patience something you seem not to have with certain situations atm,i am allso far from a WUM and to slag you off i would of said something alot harsher than what i did but i have a certain level i will maintain on this forum.

leewill31 said:
to you that does not bode well this season so why should it of then points on the board or not?

we all seem to be finding out the truth to these rumors now dont we!

sorry nowere did i say he was great manager material but he may become a very good manager given time.

allso to your last post sometimes you need patience something you seem not to have with certain situations atm,i am allso far from a WUM and to slag you off i would of said something alot harsher than what i did but i have a certain level i will maintain on this forum.

None of the above makes any sense, so on that basis, I'm out.

True, hughes needs the chance to buy his own players, and get his aparent new diet system in the team.

what a f*****g shame hughes has upset a few players they need 2 grow up and do the job they are paid 2 do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.