HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

Hinchcliffe at the far post

Waiting at the far post for that cross from David
Don't ask but this is 100% true....

The board feel they want him long term and he is going to sign and stay a long time, apparantly hes VERY happy at City and was very touched the other night when fans shouted his name (I was one of them) when a HUGHES OUT banner was pulled down!!

I think this would be a great move by the club to stop all the NEW manager rumours flying around and would be a very bold statement to any rebel players (Elano) and any rebel fans!!

I think we are starting to see the club finally have stability something I have never seen in my 37 years of supporting the club...

Thank-you ADUG!!

I am in the Hughes or Mourinho camp. Hughes is just as good a manager as Rafa in my opnion.

bluegarty said:

The board feel they want him long term and he is going to sign and stay a long time, apparantly hes VERY happy at City and was very touched the other night when fans shouted his name (I was one of them) when a HUGHES OUT banner was pulled down!!

I think this would be a great move by the club to stop all the NEW manager rumours flying around and would be a very bold statement to any rebel players (Elano) and any rebel fans!!

I think we are starting to see the club finally have stability something I have never seen in my 37 years of supporting the club...

Thank-you ADUG!!

LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

mat said:
bluegarty said:

Thank-you ADUG!!

LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine by me

Hope not, he has done nothing to suggest that he has earnt a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.