HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

Don't have to do much to earn new contracts these days do ya? Good job they're not worth the paper they're written on.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Hope not, he has done nothing to suggest that he has earnt a new contract.
I reckon he's doing a good job. The new contract (if true) will probably just be to shut up the rumours and he'll be on an ADUG contract rather than the one Frank gave him.

bluegarty said:
Don't ask but this is 100% true....

The board feel they want him long term and he is going to sign and stay a long time, apparantly hes VERY happy at City and was very touched the other night when fans shouted his name (I was one of them) when a HUGHES OUT banner was pulled down!!

I think this would be a great move by the club to stop all the NEW manager rumours flying around and would be a very bold statement to any rebel players (Elano) and any rebel fans!!

I think we are starting to see the club finally have stability something I have never seen in my 37 years of supporting the club...

Thank-you ADUG!!
fantastic if true. stability and money, just what we've ever needed.

i would really want him to sign a new contract a swe are in not a bad position. he has done well here, bringing in good players. all we need to do is improve away form, but the fact we can beat good teams at home tells you something

What is the point in giving him a new contract though? Lets put to side the fact that at the moment he hasn't warrented a new contract but what is the point of a new one?

Rags, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and any other top european club is not gonna want him, he isn't gonna leave as why would he, he has everything he needs here. It just doesn't make sense.

But we have always given out contracts to our employees when not needed. Richards and Johnson spring to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.