Hughes

Don't think he can get the fans back on his side after this...not there due to work..but according to GMR he's now being surrounded by stewards in case he gets attacked by his own supporters.
I'll be suprised if he's here in the morning. Disgraceful performance by all accounts.
No suprises though imo.

i think hughes is fucked. but if we sack him we can hardly get the players we need if were managerless

BCP said:
Lets hope his brief is to replace 95% of the players
Zab
Rob
Komp
SWP
Ireland
the rest can go and fornicate with a baboon!!!

Agree the rest are gutless, have a feeling that some players are just not trying. Get rid we need a completely fresh start

I couldn't go today due to business commitments and have just arrived back in Xanadu to discover the truly disgraceful scoreline. I don't need to see the highlights, believe me.

I gave MH six months but had lost patience with him around a month ago. The end must be nigh. I'll keep you posted as to any murmurings from within the club, hopefully started later tonight. For the record, I don't take issue with anyone wishing to give MH more time, but I simply can't see where he is taking us other than on a downward spiral. On present form, we will be out of Europe before March and wallowing around the bottom three until May. Do you serioulsy think ADUG would tolerate such a scenario? Best wishes to all, whatever your views. CTID

Anybody who thinks Hughes has to stay and the manager for us needs to fuck off and go and support the red shit, your as clueless as he is. HUGHES OUT!

How the fvck is it Hughes' fault that Fernandes,Vassell,Ball,Richards,Dunne,Hart,Hamman,Caceido,Jo,Elano etc are all shite and not upto it.

MH has played the best players at his disposal and unfortunately they are simply not good enough.The players he has brought in have been a success,he will bring more with similar ability that will also enhance the team.

So get off his back and blame those responsible - the players!

One question - Do you think Bellamy would have displayed the same couldn't give a shite attitude that 3/4 of our team have today? would he fvck and thats why we need him.

Get a grip people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.