Hughes

agree fantasy island

a great majority of the players ont he pitch today are not good enough.....

the likes of vass, caceido, hamman, gelson, ball are simply not good enough (thats nearly half a team)

MH didnt rest ireland and Robinho they are injured.....then swp goes off injured....our 3 best players out of the game (not MH fault)

dunne and Richards underperforming (god knows why)

players making stupid mistakes (zabaleta and hamman today is just the most recent in a season of them....this is not the fault of MH)

MH is an easy target but some of these recent performances are a carry on from the dross that sven served up at the end of last year (anyone remember the 8-1 to boro!! and the loss at home to fulham!)

simple fact is that a great number of players arent good enough.....and some of our fans need to realise that this is not MH fault and start looking at blaming the men on the pitch (and yes it is MH who out them there but how many of those who are not good enough are his players????

MH is an easy targer due to his utd connections......some fans never wanted him due to this and will do anything and use anything to get him out....lets get rid of some of the players first before the manager

manchester blue said:
I have a feeling that Mark Hughes has managed his last cock up for Manchester City. This is humiliating. Whatever team he puts out should be capable of beating a team like Forest. The writing is on the wall and he has lost his best chance of being a good manager with a huge budget. We should get a caretaker manager in for the rest of the season and go for broke in summer.

I am seriously embarrassed and I hope never to see his face on tv again representing Manchester City.

I agree.

However, gentlemen [I am not assuming any ladies using such language], let us not lower ourselves to insulting fellow citizens. Everyone's view is valid. This may be academic very soon, as I sense that MH will be on the long walk sooner than you think, i.e., before he spends any more money, cascades us down the table further or gets us out of Europe in the next round. Let's back each other up rather than squabbling like chidlren. CTID

spiritofMVF said:
Chilli your a prick and prob a red anyway. your a clown idiot like that ex red scumbag. get down to old toilet and support that shite

cheeky fooker

blue_chili_pepper said:
bobmcfc said:
who takes over then ?

alright lads ill bloody do it!

* takes mike bassett football manager dvd from shelf, puts it in dvd player and makes notes*

* 4-4- fucking 2!!!!!!!

Yay, we will have a manager that is a Man City fan.

im in the mood for chinning these fickle fucking fans that team was more than capable of winning that game. What more can the manager say if these fuckers cba even trying to play then they are the ones who should go mark hughes is a good manager and doesnt deserve to be shown up by his own shit team i really hope he sells as many as possible and replaces them quick!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.