Hugo Larsson

Spoke to an agent friend of mine, apparently we are showing a keen interest in Hugo Larsson. We are watching him today and have watched him at least 3 times before.

He is the most talented Swedish midfielder I have seen in the last 20-30 years. His playing style is a bit like Sergej Milinković-Savić at Lazio.

The boy looks good in sky blue

As a swede myself, curious to know how many swedish midfield players you’ve seen the last 20-30 years?… pretty big statement

As a swede myself, curious to know how many swedish midfield players you’ve seen the last 20-30 years?… pretty big statement
It's been a years since I've seen any swede, much less a swedish midfielder.

It's been a years since I've seen any swede, much less a swedish midfielder.
Yeah there has not been many great midfielders from Sweden since Thern, Ingesson (RIP) and Schwartz. Sweden always had better defenders Patrik Andersson, Mellberg etc now there are som decent attackings players Dejan at spuds and Isak at the barcodes.

Really hope we push ahead with this guy. He is a special talent on the McAtee level.

Watching those clips id swear he could slot straight into the first team.
got to sign this kid asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.