Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

There are always gems to be found. I doubt Villa think they have overpaid for Morgan Rogers.
English lower league clubs will double up their valuations with Premier League clubs. Only Dortmund were willing to meet Birmingham City's valuation with a near enough un-tried Bellingham.

The only issue with that is it won't be in the English market as that is currently over-inflated. Even in the Championship.
Successful Championship players are often a big gamble. Many players cannot take that step up to the elite level.
City (and most of the so-called lesser clubs) used to sign a lot of Championship players before 2008, as they were a cheap option, but not many made it in the top league.
Agree that nowadays signing any British player carries an added premium...

I'm just pleased with our level of planning. We quietly secure the next guy with no leaks. He can now transition into the job.

I agree partially with that but the rest of England's players will not fully grasp his style of play.
That's why we bought Phillips, tried to sign Rice & Kane, already had Palmer! Suprissed no bid for Pickford or Pope was made.
It's not confirmed by the club that Txiki will retire yet either.
So basically 13 pages of speculation & tosh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.