& Ali elHabsi if Given left

--------------------Hart------------------
Richards(C)----Thiago----Rodwell----Kolarov

---------De Jong----Kompany--------------
-----------Yaya Toure---------------------

-------------Silva-------------------------
-----Hulk-------------Teves---------------

?? do u agree ?

You're joking right? First off, it's Tevez, not Teves. Second, You give Richards the captain's band, while not Kompany or De Jong, or even Tevez? Next, you move Kompany to the midfield, dropping Barry? That lineup is absolutely awful.

City scout admits Hulk interest
Cold water poured on claims of a January swoop though

Last updated: 24th December 2010

Hulk: On City's radar

SKY SPORTS ON SKY
There's more live football on Sky Sports than ever before, including the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League, England away Euro 2012 qualifiers and La Liga. With four live Sky Sports channels, as well as Sky Sports News, you'll never miss a moment on Sky. Click here for more.
Related links
Teams
Manchester City
Players
Hulk
Also see
Man City fixtures
Man City stats
Fantasy Football
Manchester City's chief scout Mike Rigg has admitted the Premier League club are keeping tabs on Porto striker Hulk.

The 24-year-old, who has won two caps for Brazil, has caught the eye since leaving Japan for Portugal in 2008 and has been in top form this season.

The former Tokyo Verdy forward has scored 13 goals in 13 league games, helping Porto become runaway leaders and fuelling speculation in Portugal that City are lining up a move in the winter transfer window.

And although Rigg admits City are monitoring Hulk, he does not expect them to swoop in January.

"No one will be able to sign him now so the news that came out here makes no sense," Rigg told Portuguese newspaper Record. "We know it is impossible and, as such, we will not even make any approach.

Well-stocked

"I think it'd be hard in the summer too because we are not looking for strikers right now. The squad is filled with options for that position, but I do not want to sound definitive because several things can change in the meantime."

While City captain Carlos Tevez has withdrawn his recent transfer request and Mario Balotellionly signed last summer, Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz could both leave in January or in the summer due to a lack of first-team opportunities.

That would open the door for a move for Hulk and Rigg believes the burly striker's style would suit English football.

"We are obviously watching him but he is not a player we can sign right now, that's for sure," Rigg added.

"He is a player with a huge impact and a profile which perfectly fits the football played in the Premier League. I have no doubts his future can be here [in England] and I admit it would be hard to play against him"

So there you have it boys and girls!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=196620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=196620</a>

Stillsy,can you add your opinion to one of the many existing threads please?

hatasi_15 said:
what about these suggestions ...

Given + Bellamy + 18m = Hulk
Balotelli = thiago silva
Adebayor + 10m = jack Rodwell

& Dzeko if Teves left the club
& Rolando (DC from porto) as an optional choice
& Ali elHabsi if Given left

--------------------Hart------------------
Richards(C)----Thiago----Rodwell----Kolarov

---------De Jong----Kompany--------------
-----------Yaya Toure---------------------

-------------Silva-------------------------
-----Hulk-------------Teves---------------

?? do u agree ?

Bit early for fishing, eh?

warhawkmoski said:
hatasi_15 said:

You're joking right? First off, it's Tevez, not Teves. Second, You give Richards the captain's band, while not Kompany or De Jong, or even Tevez? Next, you move Kompany to the midfield, dropping Barry? That lineup is absolutely awful.

no,, first >> Richards or Kompany or De Jong not a problem .. i suggests Richards cause he's been in the team since 9 years and to be used to be more concentration in defense (by giving him a sense of responsibility)

Second >> Kompany used to play at midfield and he's naturally "Defensive Midfielder" not a "central back" ... his mistake in the last game show that,, and his style of playing seems to be more effective in a DM than a CB ...and also if we played both " De Jong & Kompany" in the midfield then surely will make a "Steel wall" in the centre !
third >> Barry is very important player i agree but he is 30 years nw and i but this formation as in the future :)

Note: I've some problems with english language cause i'm not from england ,so i'm sorry for "misspelled"

hatasi_15 said:
warhawkmoski said:

no,, first >> Richards or Kompany or De Jong not a problem .. i suggests Richards cause he's been in the team since 9 years and to be used to be more concentration in defense (by giving him a sense of responsibility)

Second >> Kompany used to play at midfield and he's naturally "Defensive Midfielder" not a "central back" ... his mistake in the last game show that,, and his style of playing seems to be more effective in a DM than a CB ...and also if we played both " De Jong & Kompany" in the midfield then surely will make a "Steel wall" in the centre !
third >> Barry is very important player i agree but he is 30 years nw and i but this formation as in the future :)

Note: I've some problems with english language cause i'm not from england ,so i'm sorry for "misspelled"
but vk our best cb

cityboy1 said:
hatasi_15 said:

but vk our best cb
Just flip him and ROdwell in the formation and you should be good to go. Not a bad team, but not terribly more talented than what we presently have.

I'd take Balo over Hulk
Barry over Kompany
Kompany over Rodwell
Thiago over Kolo

That is 3-1 in favor of the current CIty Squad.

NO MAN CITY MOVE FOR HULK

Manchester City target Hulk has ruled out a move away from Porto in the January transfer window.

Big-spending City have been linked with a move for the highly-rated forward as they look to bolster their attacking options this month.

However, Hulk insists he is not bothered about the speculation and remains committed to Porto.

He said: "I want to be a champion with Porto and carry on the season playing for the club. I am 100 per cent focused on this and my head is not thinking about anything else.

"I have a contract with Porto and all the speculation does not affect me."

The 24-year-old has conceded a move away could improve his chances of playing more regularly with Brazil.

"If I was playing in another league in England, Spain or Italy, I would have a lot more media attention and it would give me more opportunities to play for Brazil," added Hulk.

Well we won't be interested in him now with Tevez staying and Dzeko apparently joining anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.