Hulk

bluethai said:
blue dallas said:
Have you guys ever seen him?

hulk-pose_1756037i.jpg

micah must be shitting himself

"Think of it as this... Tevez up front with Balotelli and Hulk ( who is left footed) roaming the wings to cut in. It would be the perfect set up for Mancini's preferred 4-5-1 which at times looks more like a 4-3-3 set wide. It Mancini wants to get creative, then he can put Silva in the center linking midfield and attack with 3 options for Silva to attack."

...strokes chin and gazes into the middle distance....ah, yes!

looks a good talent but would be the end of AJ. He'd be 5th attacking option if entire squad was healthy, and that's not including if Dzeko or someone similar came in.

And would Mancini really start Silva, Hulk, Balo, and Tevez in the same XI? I don't see it.

Andouble said:
looks a good talent but would be the end of AJ. He'd be 5th attacking option if entire squad was healthy, and that's not including if Dzeko or someone similar came in.

And would Mancini really start Silva, Hulk, Balo, and Tevez in the same XI? I don't see it.
AJ can piss off to some other club then

Why do you think Bob wouldn't start those 4 in the 11? With our back 4 plus DeJong and Barry/Yaya we would be an indomitable force, bulldozing over all comers.

Buy Hulk, keep AJ. If Hulk goes Brazilian on us, sell Hulk, start AJ. Simple. :)

If Hulk performs, then we can decide what to do at that time. With Ade and RSC gone, Hulk and AJ can get plenty of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.