Hulk

I rate Hulk.. I know there is a lot of people who hate him on here but you can even hear the crowd when he has the ball, they always know he is going to do something entertaining with it... And hell he has scored alot! With feed from our midfield he could be amazing!

Chevelle said:
I rate Hulk.. I know there is a lot of people who hate him on here but you can even hear the crowd when he has the ball, they always know he is going to do something entertaining with it... And hell he has scored alot! With feed from our midfield he could be amazing!
I think that might be his name. Back when Huth was at Chelsea we all used to roar "Huuuuuth!" whenever he got the ball - and he's hardly exciting. Wonder if the Stokies still do that.

That said he is an exciting player.

Castiel said:
skillman said:
I'd have him over Malouda but whenever I've seen Hulk, he's been on the right of a front three and that's what Chelsea played last season so never know.
Sorry didn't make that clear. Can see where Hulk would fit in but not Falcao unless he can play wide and Falcao is the one expressing the most desire to follow his old boss. He seems like a goal poacher to me though, rather than someone who beats players with speed or tricks which is what we need.

Oh, my bad mate. Fair enough, I was thinking the same about Falcao and wondering how he'll fit in if he joins. You already have Anelka, Drogba, Kalou, Sturridge and Torres...

southern muppet said:
Castiel said:
I think that might be his name. Back when Huth was at Chelsea we all used to roar "Huuuuuth!" whenever he got the ball - and he's hardly exciting. Wonder if the Stokies still do that.

It'd be impossible to know whether they were shouting his name or what they wanted him to do with the ball.
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Hahahaha!

He's a great player but at 80 million we could get Ronaldo. 20+ million and it should be a great deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.